Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I use DJ skillz, it backfires, what to do next?

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im a sophmore in high school and have a big problem. theres this chick that i like in my 4th hour class and today i was talkin to her and crackin some jokes and then she said "im hungry do you have anything to eat" now i know its sometimes good to be a jerk so i said "i think you should skip a few meals" i had a jokeingly smile on my face thinkin she would laugh... Boy was i wrong she got pi$$ed and almost started to cry, i was like WTF i know i read this line on a post somewhere on this site that helped a guy get some women! thats not the worst part:
1. she has alot of good looking friends (i guess those chances are blown)
2. One of the hottest chicks in the whole school was right there and heard everything and now shes pissed at me.

So now i think i am going to have to start to DJ out of school because this will probably spread fast.:mad:

Now here comes the climax, in sixth period i heard from one of my friends that she has/had bulimia..... Damnit, i started to laugh my A$$ off because i realised how stupid that was of me to say.

I NEED SOME BIG TIME HELP HERE..... What should i do? has this forever ruined me with women at my school. thanks to all

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Find gun.

3. Insert barrel in mouth.

2. Pull trigger.

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO!!!!!!!

Seriously i need some help with this...

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's plenty of issues to joke around with the ladies about. Intelligence, looks, grades...you can usually find something to bump her off her pedestal while being funny at the same time. However, weight is one subject not to f*ck with. They don't see it as a joke no matter how it's presented, so stay away from doing it in the future.

Apologize to her. And around everyone else just assume they don't know about it.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its called ****Y+FUNNY, not ****y...

And as its been mentioned before, Neg-hits arent for everygirl, and should be used real carefully...

antimeyzeek

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey sux2bu, where did u learn to count?
maybe it is just me but i always learned it as 1, 2, 3 and not 1, 3, 2...o well maybe im wrong
=)

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol :D

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO
thats hillarious!! :D

dude dont worry about it, just appologize saying that u didnt mean it and was joking
i dunno, if she cant take that kinda sh!t she may not be worth it my good friend....think about it

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weight is one topic you always, always, ALWAYS stay away from. No matter what. No matter how stuck up she is. No matter what she looks like. YOU DON'T FVCKING TALK ABOUT IT. I'm ashamed to be visiting the same site that apparently caused someone to say something this stupid and cruel... Please, never ever open your mouth again.

There's a difference between a NEG HIT, an INSULT, and a FVCKING STUPID THING TO SAY. The first 2 are good. The third is not. Do not use advanced tactics until you have a clue and will be able to avoid permanently hurting someone's feelings. Alright?

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how weight is a no-no subject but looks are ok to rank on. I think they're essentially the same.

Either you didn't come off as just kidding around (grin, slant eyebrows, tilt head, change tone of voice to sarcastic...) or she was just overly sensitive because she was/is bulemic -- which is something you couldn't have know about so don't worry. Ordinarily I would say that this type of comment is perfectly fine for use, but because of her circumstances, probably caused the horrible reaction that she got.

You do need to appologise now, let her know you didn't know that she has had eating problems in the past, that you think she looks just fine the way she is (and that's different from having to tell her that you're attracted to her), and that you really didn't have anything to offer her.

If you can get her be friendly with you again, none of her friends will have a reason to be upset with you any longer.

- Maurizio

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
I apolized to her after 4th period and bought her some chips. lol.. she said everything was cool between us but she didnt seem to mean it. so i will see how everything is between us tomorrow and if she is still pi$$ed, than i will ask if she is going to forgive me or not.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
All the stupid things she did and ehr abd habits arent of your concern man.Sure,you amde her cry,so what?

You didnt know that she was bullimic and she prolly knows it oo.Shes just some kind of spoiled "queen bee" type of girl that cant stand any form of critisms and Im pretty sure than even though a lot of people like her,she ahs a ****ing low self esteem.

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You people really piss me off sometimes. There's no justification for being intentionally cruel to somebody... Ever. It's just wrong.

I don't care if she "can't take criticism," "must have low self esteem" or "you wouldn't want to hang out with her if she's that sensitive anyway." If someone is weaker than you, it's not justification to pick on them - it means you be nicer to them.

There's a difference between this and someone who simply can't take a joke, because weight is something you KNOW she's sensitive about (every girl is). Poking someone in a soft spot just isn't nice.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
What about I poke your azz with a stick?Woudnt that be fun now Merry Poppin?

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well kids, that's what happens when you let a Jedi Baby handle a Light Saber.

And I'm with Gaming111 on this. Girls are very sensitive creatures, and as a girl-lover I know that, I respect that, and try to make my best to make them feel admired and safe around me, not threatened.

I used to think like Dr. EGGMAN and it cost my reputation in HS.
And a f*cking bad Karma.

But I've paid my dues and I learned that a Neg-hit is very, very dangerous in unskilled hands.

So, I believe that the Good DJs, are those who like women, and like happy, smiley and outgoing women, not stupid a$$holes who only care about their genitalia.

Love the women and they'll love you back twice as good.
:)

BBB

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gaming111
Thank you for that intelligent and well thought out post.
Ummm.So you ironically stated that I was moron,and Im not.

Get the point straight:anything you do could be offending to someone someday or another.I say its better to say wathever you want to say and if it really hurt that person,well ask for forgiveness but dont accept to be *****ed at for that kind of mistake from your part.

Obviously sir,you are a wussy.Seriously,if I were you,I would leave the internet right now!

[sarcasm]
You:Omg,he said the word rape! I should page his service provider![/sarcasm]

Really,you sound like some kind of internet granny that actually thinks your opinion can actually change soemthing in my behavior IRL.OMG!!!![sarcasm]Gamingrandomnumbers is amd at me,better change my point of view.[/sarcasm]

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
I used to think like Dr. EGGMAN and it cost my reputation in HS.
And a f*cking bad Karma.
Im not stting that it was such a good move he made.Yep,he could have been better at it but like I said:He coudnt have known how she would react and he took a chance.No big deal.If you stop everytime you fear to hurt someone`s feelings,your feelings will be the ones to be hurt.

Cuo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate it when they ask you about their weight! They say "do i look fat?" and u don't want to say no because u know they r fishing for compliments. Then, when u don't say anything (or say yes) they get mad and tell all of their friends!

Gaming111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not too interested in getting in a flame war with you, but I have 15 minutes free right now.

Ummm.So you ironically stated that I was moron,and Im not.

You may be smart enough, but your post was dumb. Nothing personal.

Get the point straight:anything you do could be offending to someone someday or another.I say its better to say wathever you want to say and if it really hurt that person,well ask for forgiveness but dont accept to be *****ed at for that kind of mistake from your part.

Obviously sir,you are a wussy.Seriously,if I were you,I would leave the internet right now!

I agree with you.. You can't go around walking on eggshells. And I neghit harder than most guys on this board. But the point is to have some tact and know what is going too far. Weight comments are almost always a sensitive subject with girls, and the point is to have fun, not hurt their feelings or give them an eating disorder. It's a fine line, but it exists.

[sarcasm]
You:Omg,he said the word rape! I should page his service provider![/sarcasm]

Really,you sound like some kind of internet granny that actually thinks your opinion can actually change soemthing in my behavior IRL.OMG!!!![sarcasm]Gamingrandomnumbers is amd at me,better change my point of view.[/sarcasm]

I'm an optimist. I'd like to think that maybe you were a decent person and you just insisted on being an ass out of ignorance, or that you just didn't know you pushed the limit. Sorry if I misjudged you there.