"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I turned on the music--she asked: Do you sit here and listen to music all day?

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
Beatles were DJs....

"...When I think of all the times I tried so hard to leave her
she will come to me and start to cry
and she promises the earth to me and I believe her
after all this time I don't know why...." from Girl

or maybe even I wanna hold your hand

I don't know, I guess Beatles wold not be my first choice for romantic music, maybe Bon Jovi would like maybe Always. :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
That night I played "I Want to Hold Your Hand", "You Really Got a Hold on Me" and other songs.

Does anyone like "Twist and Shout"--I love it.

But The Beatles were the only songs I played. I also played "Unchained Melody"...
 
Top