Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i turned 19 yesterday!!!!!!! i feel different

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey DJs i turned 19 yesterday!!!!! had lots of fun spent it with my bros and parents.

so im really exited about being 19!!!!!!!

i feel different about the dj board. i feel like im not getting anything out of it anymore, i feel like i know the theory but im still way inexperienced (a got a base of support that many guys dont because they act afc) i feel that the next step is learning how to find tune everything in the field.

i have already been aproaching, asking for the number, dates, i flirt with everygirl. i got lots to work on but i feel like its out there in the field, i need fine tuning. sometimes i overdue C+F and im more like an assh*le than ****y and funny, sometimes i overdue kino and im all touchy feely, sometimes im overdue the challenge and i seem like i dont want to be around that person, or mad for some reason, its all about practice, now, sometimes i even act like a nice guy all afc (even though is not the end of the world) but im getting a different perspective on things.

im starting to realize that i dont really need to follow this 100% to the letter, i can be flexible, im on what works for me stage.
any of you guys feel the same way. like you know what to do, you know when you mess up, how to correct it but yet sometimes you dont get that perfect timing or that balanced amount of DJ personality?

any of you feel like you got all the arsenal but you forget to use some weapons or they are not calibrated right or that hell all you need is more practice (even if you get practice you are hooked on the field and want more girls just to learn)?

i feel two different things though
1 i want to go out there and hit on every attractive chick i see to learn and fine tune my DJ personality

2 i feel like i got to be patient things will work out, i dont have to go out and try to hit on all the chicks. i dont need a girl to be happy, THEY are lucky to be with me, i want to please ME and be happy with ME.

but see they are to different things (i guess it depends on how h*rny i am at the time) weird isnt it?

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the spirit!

I was like that too, right now I'm just a bit more on the learning curve. Eventually you'll get intuition about a girl and you'll be able to calibrate what works for her and what doesn't after some conversation (to assess personality) and objectively assessing her looks (looks are very valid way to test C&F... the hotter the girl more C is neccessary). I cringe when I think about every time I overdid ****iness but hey it's part of the learning curve.

Listen... my advice to you is to keep practicing the material you learned here and also to visit other communities on the web in order to absorb all the knowledge there is. Filter it out, personalize it and then what you like make it a part of you "The highest style is no style" These boards can just show you the door but you gotta walk the path yourself ;)

Respect!

Reaction score
Improvingdonjuan, I think we have very similar viewpoints on a lot of things, I've seen a bunch of your other posts as well. I know exactly what you mean and I agree 100%. Good luck dude :cool:

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right. Soaking up all the info on this site doesn't teach you half of what you learn in the real world actually practicing with the ladies. That is something we all need to keep in mind here.

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this is like the next stage, because at first is disbelieve. I could not believe that all this radical material would actually work, and the more i read the more i said to myself "this cant be because if im nice to them theyll be nice to me and if i do this, no....no no what the?"
then i got all pumped up with the dj bible, i felt and got a different perspective

then i became all theory and too scare to actually practice, i started acting all hardcore dj everything to the letter, overanalizing and acting, trying to act all dj like. i would hate and get so pissed about doing anything remotely nice guyish.
i would be happy if i was an ash*le to girls.

then i started practicing my djing with every person, girl,guy,women,men (not trying to pick them up, but just trying to act like a challenge, alpha male, coky and funny all that stuff kino (to the females) but i would overanlize everything.

now im confident enough to be me, my human feelings are coming back, i dont get frustrated if im not with a girl or arounda girl 24/7 i dont NEED them, I am starting to tone it down, im realizing that is ok to be nice to people, to be human, starting to develope my own personality and what works for me. Im trying not to take things to seriously but sometimes i do. its always a learning experience huh? that so fun about life.

and six-string where in cali do you live?

Reaction score
I'm in Los Angeles, the San Fernando Valley to be exact. PM me if you're ever up here, we can wing up :D

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i live in anaheim it's not too far from LA .
we can definatly wing up:cool:

krasnyiLion

Don Juan
Reaction score
man this is what i am talking about. improvingdonjuan makes good points. is you can be human and show emotions, you don't have to be make things so complicated.

i know it's an old post but i got something out of it.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you turned 19, why is your age listed as 21?