Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I tried again.... we're done.

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another angle they may need exploring is that she's having some doubts about you as a suitable father for her child. Maybe she's not pissed so much that you threatened physical violence against her brother, but that you threatened physical violence against a child (who just happened to be her brother). So now she has thoughts such as "If he can do that to a kid who's not related to him what's he gonna do to his own kid when he loses his cool?"

Just something else to think about.

Paul Owen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever her motivations or reasons, I think her 'I dunno' line was just TOTALLY unacceptable. I would rather a girl shouted at me, called me a prick, whatever. But I don't know is just designed to send you over the edge. Personally I think you have given her a completely fair chance. You took a conciliatory stance and she did not reciprocate. If it was me, I would maker her pay for that.

Good luck dude.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
..I was just thinking though.... if it's some game she is playing... 10 days is a long time to go without saying a word to someone.
I've got a sneaking feeling that there is another man involved in this mess, I can almost smell it.....snif snif......

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, 10 days is a LONG time, I am too young to pretend to give advice about this sort of situation as I am only 21 and have never been in this situation. But after 10 days something has to be up. Sorry man, I feel your pain, really I do. With a baby involved you really shouldnt need to play these games, and YES these could be the best days of your life, and I can see how you would grow a resentment towards her. If I was you, and all I am saying is IF I WAS YOU, I would ring her again, ask her if you guys are finished once and for all, and dont let her get away with I dont knows. If you are finished at least you can take her to court and move on with your life, find another girl who will be willing to work at a relationship, if she says that you guys have a chance still, let her know you both have to work at the relationship to make it work. Oh yeah, and remind her of all the good times you guys had together. Take it easy, and just try to relax a little, good luck and let us know how it goes.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can take it or leave but i think that:

she is just real tired, not b/c of you, just really tired from her life

that or she is pissed about somethin you did a while back and she just isnt being upfront about it.

man some woman are just evil.

i really feel for ya

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
I've got a sneaking feeling that there is another man involved in this mess, I can almost smell it.....snif snif......
I think that is such a load of rubbish.

--

ILHM, you're doing good, but just go relax, chill out away from everything.

I had this situation where my girl wasn't talking to me, the whole silent treatment. Turns out one of the problems was that she *knew* she was in the wrong, but was too proud to admit it. Pride can be a dangerous thing sometimes.

Osc.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Howie Farkes
Another angle they may need exploring is that she's having some doubts about you as a suitable father for her child. Maybe she's not pissed so much that you threatened physical violence against her brother, but that you threatened physical violence against a child (who just happened to be her brother). So now she has thoughts such as "If he can do that to a kid who's not related to him what's he gonna do to his own kid when he loses his cool?"

Just something else to think about.
She knows I would never harm her brother... I dislike the little sh*t but, I would never harm him. I remember a month ago, she was laying down in bed, after her brother started with me again, I said to her, 'Baby, I've tried everything to keep that pest at bay... I'm going to have to scare him, but I'm going to need your cooperation.' and I guess it went in one ear, out the other, or she simply forgot, which is probably the case.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
I think that is such a load of rubbish.

--

ILHM, you're doing good, but just go relax, chill out away from everything.

I had this situation where my girl wasn't talking to me, the whole silent treatment. Turns out one of the problems was that she *knew* she was in the wrong, but was too proud to admit it. Pride can be a dangerous thing sometimes.

Osc.
Pride is a dangerous thing...

So in the past 10 days, after giving her sometime to cool down, I've called her once to talk things over.... only to get 'I dunnos' with the tone that says, 'I know you want to see the baby, but not until you learned your lesson.' ....she's playing games.

As far as I know, she's still going to have lunch with my Mom this weekend.

By her 'I dunno..' responses, she doesn't want to end it. There wasn't a 'yes' or 'no' answer to any of my questions. The main give away is her response to my 'so where do we go from here, what's up with this conversation?' ...her reply 'I dunno...' I then asked, 'You don't know what?'

'I dunno if I want to go out to dinner.'

Should I stay put, do not try to contact her again? I was thinking since she won't let me explain, I could email her my feelings, maybe there's a bone in there... ?

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
Should I stay put, do not try to contact her again? I was thinking since she won't let me explain, I could email her my feelings, maybe there's a bone in there... ?
Stay cool until your mom has lunch with her. I am sure she will talk about things with your mother. Then get all of the information from your mother and then make an informed decision. Or better yet, get the information and post whatever transpired and we can help you make a decision. Stay cool and calm until then.

TS

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thissucks003
Stay cool until your mom has lunch with her. I am sure she will talk about things with your mother. Then get all of the information from your mother and then make an informed decision. Or better yet, get the information and post whatever transpired and we can help you make a decision. Stay cool and calm until then.

TS
I agree with thissucks, hold back for a while and let her play it as she wants. If she wants to make a move before the lunch, she'll contact you.

Your mom knows the entire story up to the minute, right? Make sure that she calmly lets your GF know exactly how furious her treatment of you was making you - the girl may not realise what she was doing.

Be cool.
Osc.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
I agree with thissucks, hold back for a while and let her play it as she wants. If she wants to make a move before the lunch, she'll contact you.

Your mom knows the entire story up to the minute, right? Make sure that she calmly lets your GF know exactly how furious her treatment of you was making you - the girl may not realise what she was doing.

Be cool.
Osc.
That is the plan then... hold back.. but I can't help but hear '10 days?!?! ..that's a long time to go without saying a word to someone.' ...honestly, we've had time apart longer than that. Still, can't help but wonder... I want so much to send her my whole explanation. I've set up a college fund for the baby a few days ago, it's a shame I can't share that info with her because she's being a b*tch.

Also, I've been thinking about the probability of her cancelling out on the lunch visit. What steps should I take should this happen?
Should I then ask for my stuff back? ...and how can I do that without coming off tastless? Half my clothes is over there, shoes, boombox, and a cellphone I got just for her when she got pregnant, which I pay the bills on...