I tried a new attitude last night

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out to the bar with a few friends last night (a nice mix of girls and guys) with a brand new attitude last night. After reading the Bible I decided to try a few things out. I didn't make any cold approaches last night, but I wanted to see if I could make myself more noticable to people in general. I did everything I could to appear more confident like straightening my posture, smiling at everyone, making tons of eye contact, ect. It made one HELL of a difference. I could see girls watching me when I walked by and the waitress was so focused on flirting with me that she actually forgot to take the rest of the table's orders. I also noticed my friends treated me a little different, like they wanted to talk to me more.....the guys and girls.

Outside of starting to make more cold approaches, anyone have any advice on something I should have done different?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on thats the spirit! You can become the alpha male of the group by doing that,but wait you already did!

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice man, also realize that cold approaching isn't the only way to get laid, if you have girls in your social circle, they introduce you to other girls, they introduce you to other girls, etc etc. You can be really successful without having to cold approach period.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
A post like this hasn't been seen on this site for awhile. Someone who actually went out, tried something new and got success. And it wasn't even that hard, was it matt? No big deal, right?

This post is great for those here that won't go out and try. Just go do it, see how easy it is? He didn't even do a whole lot, and everything was better for him. Imagine if he went and talked to one of those girls that were watching him all night, or if he went for the waitress's number. Its just that simple.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
A post like this hasn't been seen on this site for awhile. Someone who actually went out, tried something new and got success. And it wasn't even that hard, was it matt? No big deal, right?

This post is great for those here that won't go out and try. Just go do it, see how easy it is? He didn't even do a whole lot, and everything was better for him. Imagine if he went and talked to one of those girls that were watching him all night, or if he went for the waitress's number. Its just that simple.
What the F*ck are you saying :down: ? Read boot camps, I'm testing new stuff every day and so is afc_recovering:up:, D*mn I'm working my *ss off just to get NEEEEEEW results, things i've never done before...

So don't tell these threads are new plz :whistle:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I meant, that a brand new guy, having spent no time worrying about boot camps or learning bunches of techniques, just tweaked his personality and body language a bit, and it made all the difference.

You guys have been here for awhile, you've studied everything, you've been doing stuff, and you've had lots of time. He just picked up the most important stuff on his first try and got instant results. No fear. And that's what its about.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Credos said:
What the F*ck are you saying :down: ? Read boot camps, I'm testing new stuff every day and so is afc_recovering:up:, D*mn I'm working my *ss off just to get NEEEEEEW results, things i've never done before...

So don't tell these threads are new plz :whistle:
....I don't know you man, but from a post like this, I wanna let you know that it doesn't communicate anything good man. All it really says is, "Why are other people getting attention and I'm not? I want attention WAAA :cry: !!". Its really kinda sad man, you should be happy for this guy, not yelling for everyone else to pay attention to you. Listen man, you should be working your ass off for YOURSELF, not to get the praise of people on this board. this guy just wanted to share his success, relax, and enjoy your success for yourself, share it if you want, if you don't, don't hate other people for doing so.