Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I took my girl's virginity

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls can't be virgins. They are lying.

Its conspiracy. Hymens don't really exist and women are BORN sluts. In fact, they have sex before they are born. They jump on the c*ck while the women is pregnant and there is the SECRET SOCIETY where men screw pregnant women so that girls inside them can get laid before they are born.

Whats with the damn paranoia???

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Everyone is telling him to use condoms so he won't catch anything, yet we forget the whole point of this thread, he posted to tell us he had sex with A VIRGIN. She wouldn't have any diseases if she hasn't had sex.
Yeah, cause you can't get sick any other way ....... lol.

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I posted this thread without complete detail cuz I didn't know it all unitl today. I found blood on my boxers, but it was dry so I figured it was from her period (had JUST ended).

Apparently though, when she went home she started bleeding slowly and did for the next 12 hours or so, really slow. Also, she had pain but only for the first 15-20 seconds.

I wish there was a sure fire way to know if she was a virgin, because if she lied to me about that it's over. I've been wondering the same too.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not a VIRG.. Its typical for immature girls to maintain their innocence so as not to be branded a $lut. Plus you going away for 12 weeks means all bets are off.. She won't be waiting around for you so be prepared for that. in fact.. accept it.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacDiddy said:
She's not a VIRG.. Its typical for immature girls to maintain their innocence so as not to be branded a $lut. Plus you going away for 12 weeks means all bets are off.. She won't be waiting around for you so be prepared for that. in fact.. accept it.
He just posted above your thread, saying that she was not.

Obviously you are bitter and paranoid like many people around here.

Not women are sluts. Accept it.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With his last post coming to light, I will concede that if there was blood then its highly likely that she was a Virg...

However, my view is that ALL women are sluts. Don't make the mistake of thinking some chicks are sweet and innocent. They have a slutty side that by nature will eventually come out. You just can't see it Babnik and this nieveity makes you a nice boy.. Defender of all Hoes, sweet and innocent.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacDiddy said:
With his last post coming to light, I will concede that if there was blood then its highly likely that she was a Virg...

However, my view is that ALL women are sluts. Don't make the mistake of thinking some chicks are sweet and innocent. They have a slutty side that by nature will eventually come out. You just can't see it Babnik and this nieveity makes you a nice boy.. Defender of all Hoes, sweet and innocent.

This is what every bitter/angry guy thinks.

Do Muslim women also screw around??? LMAO...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously guys, what is with this stupid "all women aren't virgins, they are sl*ts" mentality that is going on here? Are you guys that stupid and were hurt because some chick wouldn't let you nail them that you think that all women are lying scum? Wake up and grow up.

Congratulations DD again. Don't let these stupid idiots cast doubts. The ones that say "she was lying" wouldn't know what to do with a naked chick if they had a "How To" guide.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal said:
Seriously guys, what is with this stupid "all women aren't virgins, they are sl*ts" mentality that is going on here? Are you guys that stupid and were hurt because some chick wouldn't let you nail them that you think that all women are lying scum? Wake up and grow up.

Congratulations DD again. Don't let these stupid idiots cast doubts. The ones that say "she was lying" wouldn't know what to do with a naked chick if they had a "How To" guide.
The rule is - if she doesn't put out then she is a stuck up b*tch. If she puts out to you - its good. If she puts out to a different guy - she is a slut.

People project their own insecurities onto others. Most guys who can't get laid give an excuse "Its because I want a good girl and all girls are sluts." So they go out and treat women like crap because it gives them power, but in reality what they really want is to get laid. Yet, they have little guts or no social life, or they can't find a balance between an unwelcome nice guy and unwelcome *******. THEY FEEL LIKE CRAP because they are virgins and THEY WANT GIRLS TO FEEL LIKE CRAP.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
The rule is - if she doesn't put out then she is a stuck up b*tch. If she puts out to you - its good. If she puts out to a different guy - she is a slut.

People project their own insecurities onto others. Most guys who can't get laid give an excuse "Its because I want a good girl and all girls are sluts." So they go out and treat women like crap because it gives them power, but in reality what they really want is to get laid. Yet, they have little guts or no social life, or they can't find a balance between an unwelcome nice guy and unwelcome *******. THEY FEEL LIKE CRAP because they are virgins and THEY WANT GIRLS TO FEEL LIKE CRAP.
You got it right Babnik.

When you act like a BOY, you get nothing. When you act like a MAN, you get whatever. You can only be a man by being mature, something a lot of people in this thread severely lack.

If any of the guys on here posted this thread, they would want to be showered with applause and "way to rail that chick!" Or, if the same things were said, they would get all pissed off and whine.

People wonder why the site is dying. It is because of stupid sh*t like the replies in here.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.. No.. No.. The rule is if she doesn't put out... you are simply not attractive enough... Its all about attraction which I think you guys (Captain Save-a-Ho types) are failing to grasp in your defense of girls in general being labeled sluts. You';re getting offended and taking it too seriously.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacDiddy said:
No.. No.. No.. The rule is if she doesn't put out... you are simply not attractive enough... Its all about attraction which I think you guys (Captain Save-a-Ho types) are failing to grasp in your defense of girls in general being labeled sluts. You';re getting offended and taking it too seriously.
When you see the same sh*t over and over about how people call one chick a slut for sleeping with one dude but not sleeping with them an instantly discrediting them, it gets old real fast.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal said:
You got it right Babnik.

When you act like a BOY, you get nothing. When you act like a MAN, you get whatever. You can only be a man by being mature, something a lot of people in this thread severely lack.

If any of the guys on here posted this thread, they would want to be showered with applause and "way to rail that chick!" Or, if the same things were said, they would get all pissed off and whine.

People wonder why the site is dying. It is because of stupid sh*t like the replies in here.
Oh yeah.... I wasn't posting here for months... after there was a big discussion where a famous PUA said that in this entire world, there is a SECRET society and about 50% of people are in it. 1% are men, 0.5% are gay men. Its a society of swingers and men who know about it know that regardless of a woman's marital status she wants to screw the man in the society. The world is 50% secret society agreed slut-fest.

And as soon as I scream "BS" you get 100 replies saying that I know nothing about women.

I must have missed the news of a single man single-handedly surveyed the world with "Do you belong to secret sex society? Are you gay?"

They also label who women who ever had sex as sluts.

Lets say I travel and I meet a girl. I can only stay with her for 3 days or so. We are having an amazing time and we want each other. She has a BF or is married but her man is a freaking fatass mucho man drunk or just plain *******. She is with him because no other good man came alone and she doesn't want to be alone herself.

I would hit it and I would never consider her a slut.

Relationships set labels and labels can't bind human feelings and desires.

There are SO many women out there in relationships for reasons of money, not being alone, and etc.

Some have kids and can't raise them by themselves. They marry so they can raise their kids. Maybe they don't even love their husbands or BFs... they just NEED (not want) money.

Many women would give up and cheat on their man if a better man came along.

Its only unfair because we look at it from OUR side.

If I have a GF biatch and I find better girl - I would cheat and feel no remorse.

We are looking for our HAPPINESS and not something binding or some label.

Love comes, love goes. Its the way of life. NOTHING in life or in the universe lasts forever.

Enjoy the damn time you have with a girl.

Look at how many men want to treat their girls like crap so they can KEEP THEM.

I would rather treat a girl what she deserves and ENJOY MYSELF for 2 weeks, living in a bliss, and then in 2 weeks have our feelings fade and leave. I would do that instead of a 1 year long relationship where I have to be **** and the whole atmosphere would be filled with negativity and crap and insults and blah..