Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I took my girl's virginity

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating this girl for 3 1/2 months or so. We see each other often, ride the bus togethor, go out on dates, etc.. We both love each other and are very sure of our future togethor. I will be leaving on our 5th anniversary for Basic Training and will be back 10-12 weeks later before our senior year (We're high school juniors now).

This weekend, we went to prom and ended up having sex (her first time). It didn't hurt her at all, in any way, and she didn't bleed. What the heck? haha anyways that only made it better. We didn't use protection because the condom wasn't wide enough, and I did not *** so we don't have to worry about pregnancy.

Basically, I'm looking for some responses. I don't think I necessarily need advice, or help; but this would be a good situation to hear some tips.

rebel485

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can still get her pregnant from something called "pre-***". Use protection next time.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, tell me this. How can you have a 5th anniversary when you have only been going out with someone 3 1/2 months? Is this some kind of teenage thing where you count weeks as anniversarys? Please explain. At this rate, if you dated for a year, that would be well over 12 anniversarys..lol. I hope you have alot of money.

Reaction score
She didn't bleed and it didn't hurt - she is not a virgin!!! Was she nervous?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
He's probably counting 5 months as an anniversary...I don't know why people do that.

Anywho...she most certainly CAN get pregnant even if you don't ejaculate. Those strong swimming sperm can still sneak out...

Didn't you pay attention in Health class?

chance-

Don Juan
Reaction score
idiot. she's not a virgin. she's gonna have babies now HAHA. okay okay... kidding. congradulations pal.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
She didn't bleed and it didn't hurt - she is not a virgin!!!
You never cease to top yourself in stupidity. Just STFU you sh*t-brained dumbass.

Not all girls really hurt the first time, and many don't bleed because their hymens have already been broken from something else.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
She didn't bleed and it didn't hurt - she is not a virgin!!! Was she nervous?

Hymens can be broken by gymnastics, tampons, horseback riding and heavy exercise. LMS idea is from the Victorian era when women did nothing but sit around having tea parties.

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Double_Diamonds said:
Basically, I'm looking for some responses. I don't think I necessarily need advice, or help; but this would be a good situation to hear some tips.
Tip - Wear a damn condom next time. There's countless suckers out there with nasty STDs and/or unwanted babies because they didn't take precautions. You don't want to be that sucker.

Sex is good, but its not worth getting AIDS or an unwanted child for. Next time if the condom is too small get some larger diameter condoms - they're available in sizes to fit every pecker, I get some durex ones because normal ones are way too tight on me. Failing that, don't have sex.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats. But use a friggin rubber next time, like the others have said :D

WaterTiger said:
Hymens can be broken by gymnastics, tampons, horseback riding and heavy exercise. LMS idea is from the Victorian era when women did nothing but sit around having tea parties.
True. My girlfriend does horse riding, starting from when she was 4yrs old (18 now), yet funnily enough, her first time hurt her (it wasn't with me), and she bled quite a bit, she told me. Yet all of her friends down at the stables felt little to zero pain on their first time. Strange - things vary.

-shaun

Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
LMS is right. She ain't no virgin. Too comfortable with whole thing. Must have been part of her 'act'.

Reaction score
stinkyape said:
Tip - Wear a damn condom next time. There's countless suckers out there with nasty STDs and/or unwanted babies because they didn't take precautions. You don't want to be that sucker.
Many STD's can pass through condoms, or like herpes, get transfered to areas that are not covered by condoms - and there is no condom that will cover your balls, so there is no foolproof solution to STD's. In fact, I'd be surprised if every person on here that has had sex doesn't have some form of STD or another.

stinkyape said:
Sex is good, but its not worth getting AIDS or an unwanted child for. Next time if the condom is too small get some larger diameter condoms - they're available in sizes to fit every pecker, I get some durex ones because normal ones are way too tight on me. Failing that, don't have sex.
Condoms and even sexual testing of a partner are no foolproof solutions to avoid the spread of STD's.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone is telling him to use condoms so he won't catch anything, yet we forget the whole point of this thread, he posted to tell us he had sex with A VIRGIN. She wouldn't have any diseases if she hasn't had sex.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
She wouldn't have any diseases if she hasn't had sex.
Not true, some STDs like herpes & HIV can actually get passed down congenitally. Or through non-penetrative sex.

And...the one thing women lie about the most is sex...so I would never take anything a woman says about sex as carved in stone:

"I'm a virgin."
"I've only had 3 partners."
"I've never done this before."
"O-O-OMG, I just cummed 3X!"
"Trust me, I'm clean!"
"It's ok, I'm on BC."
"ZOMG, you're huge!"
"No honey, size doesn't matter, it's just how you work it that counts!"
"No, I'm not cheating on you!"
"But he's just a friend!"
Etc etc.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Not true, some STDs like herpes & HIV can actually get passed down congenitally. Or through non-penetrative sex.

And...the one thing women lie about the most is sex...so I would never take anything a woman says about sex as carved in stone:

"I'm a virgin."
"I've only had 3 partners."
"I've never done this before."
"O-O-OMG, I just cummed 3X!"
"Trust me, I'm clean!"
"It's ok, I'm on BC."
"ZOMG, you're huge!"
"No honey, size doesn't matter, it's just how you work it that counts!"
"No, I'm not cheating on you!"
"But he's just a friend!"
Etc etc.
STD, are sexually transmited diseases. Yes, techinically there is always a possibility of being transmited by other means besides sexual contact , but the odds are so low that it is not even worth worrying about.

My guess is that if she had herpes, or HIV for sure, she would know already.

I totally agree with you on the last statement. The chances of her actually being a virgin are about as low as getting these diseases by kissing. The fact that everyone is telling him to use condoms to protect himself seems to confirm that very few here actually think she was a virgin.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMS and Luke Skywalker - Shut up...Luke, aren't you a virgin still?

DoubleDiamonds - Use a condom. I figured they have health class...Pre-c*m has sperm in it.

Don't count the months as anniversaries. Count the years. Otherwise, you'll be bored trying to keep count...