I took a girl from her bf that i wanted. Now worried.

anointed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl over a year ago and i used to casually text her among other girls. I wasnt sure of her relationship status and didnt care. Late last year she suddenly asked me to go out (her reason, cos id asked her so many times n she felt bad or something). So anyway when we went out i found out she had a bf but he was overseas, was 32 (business man) and shes 23 (same as me) and he wasnt really there for her. So on the 2nd date we kissed and on the 3rd we had sex. Then she went overseas for a month to her home country. 5 days before she left that guy came back from overseas to here. I think she met him once but said they didnt do anything (not that it matters since she wasnt my gf anyway). Then he left to some place again for 6 months, and she wnet back ot her country.

In Jan she came back and we hooked up again, but didnt have any exclusiveness talk or anything. We started hanging out and around Feb her ex (who wasnt really) came back for a couple days. A few days prior when he called her overseas she said she heard a girl in the background, and that he suddenly hung up n didnt call her back. (she swore he was fvuckin someone at that moment) WHen he came back she met him anyway since it was his bday n hes got no friends here (n felt like she should meet him just as a last meeting kinda thing or she felt bad) but she took her younger sister who just came to stay with her and study here. She said he kissed her and she felt like she was cheating on ME, but stil lfelt something when he kissed her. So it was like she felt morally wrong but not wrong in her heart or whatever. She then got really emotional for a while about what she wanted and felt bad for what shed done (things to do with me and him and the whole situation she felt was not good morally). She also took him to the airport were she told him it wasnt gona work and basically ended it. She said she was harsh and direct and felt bad afterwards.

Shes been with me since and the other night said that if i wana see other girls i should tell her and if i do she doesnt wana be involved anymore (the exclusive talk).. She brought it up, which is good (so the DJBible says). She also said that her ex is coming back here cos he lost his job overseas and emailed her and blamed her and made her feel bad and that hes probably gonna wanna see her when he comes back. I told her any real man wouldnt make her feel bad for his mistakes and shes better off without him. I also said shes got no right to ask me for exclusiveness unless she agrees that hes GONE for good out of her life.. She said she cant guarentee it ( dunno why, i think she just things its a big thing to just not see someone anymore that she used to love).. but then later txt me to say she will guarantee it after thinking about it, cos im the one who makes her happy and he just makes her feel bad.

So ivebeen thinking of all the DJ theory etc. About how all hot girls have boyfriends and if you can take her, take her, and also the rules of "if she cheated on him shell cheat on you" and the whole "Rebound guy" theory etc. In effect she did cheat on him and when she dumped him she didnt mention me cos she was scared (apparently hes violent). Now i like this girl, but i just cant seem to shake the trust thing and all those other things. That guy left her alone alot (alot of the time their relationship was a long distance overseas one, didnt let her see friends much etc and just was real cold, business guy who wasnt fun and made her do everything for him. Basically ALL she knew was him and his FRAME owned her id say. Im someone fun who shows her a good time and makes her feel positive emotions.

But am i a rebound? Is she really a hoe or is it more complicated did she just realize i was good n he sucked? are cheaters reallly always cheaters or is this case different? Its not like she cheated on a good guy who treated her well.

Jason88

Don Juan
Reaction score
1). How often did she see this guy?
I ask because if I was working overseas and came to the U.S. every six months(probably on business) then I would consider her just a girl that I was fvcking.

Are you a rebound? Well I don't even consider their relationship a relationship...at least as you have described it.

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anointed said:
But am i a rebound? Is she really a hoe or is it more complicated did she just realize i was good n he sucked? are cheaters reallly always cheaters or is this case different? Its not like she cheated on a good guy who treated her well.

To me, cheating is cheating. It doesn't matter how her boyfriend treated her, or how long he was gone. That's irrelevant. If his being gone all the time was a problem for her, then she should've ended the relationship. I wouldn't trust a girl like that as far as I could throw her.

anointed

Don Juan
Reaction score
they were together 2 years total. They even lived together for a month or so but she couldnt handle livin with him.. then in the last year htey saw eachother every couple months.

kng: I agree with you, but in her situation she was iwth a violent guy and she had nobody else including friends in this country etc.. so he was her world in a way.. i guess she figured without him theres nothing n had issues with letting go also. He was also the reason she moved here.. so she placed alot of importance on what she gave up in her own country to b wit him.. which was alot.. and to come to the realization that "i did all that for nothing" i guess was hard to confront.. i dunno..

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good example why I sometimes think women are just like spiders. She weaved a web around you and this other guy and you are headed towards a collision course. She gets you involve and stir up drama without dumping either you or him only looking for number 1. I personally dislike drama of this nature, I don't want to know about other guys, it ain't my business unless she wants an LTR and in this case if this guy is still around by any shape or form then I can find someone else who doesn't keep exe's around.

Jason88

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
This is a good example why I sometimes think women are just like spiders. She weaved a web around you and this other guy and you are headed towards a collision course. She gets you involve and stir up drama without dumping either you or him only looking for number 1. I personally dislike drama of this nature, I don't want to know about other guys, it ain't my business unless she wants an LTR and in this case if this guy is still around by any shape or form then I can find someone else who doesn't keep exe's around.
I couldn't agree more. Nicely put