Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I thought about the Roman empire

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And Its very surprising how often the emperors married a woman who already had a child or adopted someone elses kid and made them their heirs. How is it that the pinnacle of male alphaness, a literal fckn emperor, "simped" so hard to raise another mans child as his own? And that was normal back then. Now you got 5'8 guys with man-tits preaching raising another mans kid is the pinnacle of simping. Not saying i agree or disagree but if roman emperors didnt think that was beneath them why should we?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And Its very surprising how often the emperors married a woman who already had a child or adopted someone elses kid and made them their heirs. How is it that the pinnacle of male alphaness, a literal fckn emperor, "simped" so hard to raise another mans child as his own? And that was normal back then. Now you got 5'8 guys with man-tits preaching raising another mans kid is the pinnacle of simping. Not saying i agree or disagree but if roman emperors didnt think that was beneath them why should we?
Irony.

If you want to raise another man's children, go ahead. You don't need to validate your decisions with what a bunch of Italians did. We won't judge.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If roman emperors didnt think that was beneath them why should we?
Wrong question, bro. The question is: If a guy can/could pull a young, hot, fertile, childless, just turned 18 years old today p00zy, Why would/should he spend time with a single mom?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He just wants his single-mom-pursuit validated.

Most Roman emperors wanted a fertile woman (or his sister, like Caligula) and a widowed mom was guaranteed to bear children. And her out-of-wedlock children would meet an untimely demise, but you don't tell a woman you're going to murder her other children before you put some children inside her she can focus on her newborns instead of the ones she lost.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Spartns were fvcking themselves in the a$$ when they were away from their wives and that's considered by guys the Alphas of Alphas, so don't be surprised.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone has to raise them. Just because they're another man's child doesn't detract from the fact that they'll have a childhood without a father figure. If everyone thought like this there would be no schools. Maybe he couldn't have a biological child naturally or maybe he felt the need to pass on his knowledge to someone who was grateful to have it. It's pretty clear what happens to the kids of single-parent households who don't have role models. If no one takes care of them we have kids growing up without genders, girls that think babies are gross and being a slvt is fashionable. It is an honorable thing to do. I dunno about the dating a single mother part, but if you don't mentor them, some pervert in drag will. If you want to lower the prison population and win the war on drugs, we need to bring back men as mentors and positive role models in children's lives.

Being a teacher and a mentor to the next generation is the most rewarding job you can have as a man on planet Earth.

Last edited: