"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I think tonights the night

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Ok, so me and this girl I'm messing around with talked last night and she is ready to have sex. She has had about 3 partners before and I'm a virgin. She said," Lets try it and see how we like, so we'll know." I asked her when we were gonna and she said she didn't know in a sexy baby voice. Well, we are going Saturday night to the movies. I'm picking the tickets up early in the day and going to buy some condoms. After the movie's over I'm just gonna take her in my car and drive off and find some dark place like we always do when we mess around. Are there any tips that yall would give me? I was definetly thinking about masturbating before the date so I would be able to last longer if it happened. Also, what condoms do you guys prefer?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Dude, find a better place than a car in a secluded place of town. I love to mess around with people banging in cars all the time. Get behind them, flash the hi-beams, honk the horn, light road flares and go up to the windows :D

Go to your place to do it if possible. Having a whack before hand might not hurt.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
^^ why do you like to do this?

Sounds a$$holish to me, cramping someones situation when they're about to, or are getting laid.

Busting on people fuccing in cars is the cops job, not yours.

Sucka.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by Julian
^^ why do you like to do this?
Because it's hella funny.

Anyways Viper423, please remember that safe sex is good sex. Be sure you know how to put your condom on.

It would suck if you did something wrong and got herpes, wouldn't it? Be safe.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
damn..... doing it in the car sucks.....

if you're going someplace secluded, the least you could do is break out a picnic blanket and lie outside; do it there.
More romantic, way more comfortable.... and if it's cold, all the more reason to get goin :p;)
 

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Ok, we're going to the movies first at 7:30, then afterwards is when it will happen if it does. I've already bought some lubricated spermicidal (sp?) condoms, got my hair cut, and bought the movie tickets, and she's already called me today so everything is set. Now, with only about 3 hours tillI leave, are there any tips for getting her horny? I mean, is there anything I should do at the movies to get her ready for afterwards?
 
Top