Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i think this married woman loves me but is she takin me for a ride??

Walker9

Don Juan
Reaction score
a year ago i met this married woman on the internet . we were friends and friendship progressed to love . i never took any intrest in her husband because even before i met her , i had a vague idea that she had an ******* of a husband .

so we were in love and we spoke all the time on the phone ( she lives in another state 300 miles away ) . and one day she told me the story of her marriage and her life . she was young and she got married in a conservative society thru a match making service . before the marriage took place her would be husband and she had sex , which she says was not entirely her wish . but due to fear of social stigma , as she comes from a very conservative society , she feared that her would be hubby would back out of the marriage and she gave in and they had sex which left her feeling ****ed . But she thought that this would be ok " i had to be screwed some time " , im marrying this guy , so wat the **** .

her husband is a very well educated , reputed , fella who's a big shot in a mining company and he earns a lot of money .

after marriage , she finds out that her husband is schizophrenic and this was keep away from her . he hits her , abuses her . but then besides the schizophrenic episodes , even when he is a normal fella , he is nasty . in the sense , trying to have sex all the time , not giving her money , making her work and pay for her own expenses . threatening to throw her out , not allowing her to visit her family at times . she copes with everything and she develops a coping pattern .

she and her husband also go to a lot of parties and take vacations and the expensive thing . she has a taste for high living . but somehwre inside she felt hollow and she fell in love with me .

i met her and we spent time , had sex , but it was love both for me and her . i did not ask her anything about divorcing her ******* of a husband , since i feel it has to come from her .

she started acting weird when i returned to my hometown utah . fights over the phone , blame throw for messin up her complex life etc .

i understood that she was finding it difficult to live with that ******* of a husband after meeting me / having a relationship with me .bt then she would fight for " no reason " . then she tells me that its not possible for her to divorce her husband and get married to me . I told her that i never asked her to get divorced in the first place .and she says i love u but i gotta be with him , for the sake of my parents and avoiding social stigma which comes from a ultra conservative society.

Me and her are not americans by birth ,we some from a country where breaking a marriage is still considered taboo by people ( *******s )

i have done quite something for her , and she says she got all that she got from me which she never did from her hubby of 3 and 1/2 years . including love , affection , warmth , cooperation , phsyical satisfaction from sex , generosity ( gave her a few gifts ) , compassion towards her situation , respect towards her and her family ( parents etc )

now she has stopped talking , though not entirely . instead of fighting with her husband who still treats her like toilet tissue , she fights with me , and she goes out with her husband saying " she has to do the things a dutiful woman wuld as a wife " and she's stuck here in this situation forever .

her reasons for staying with her husband are

1. fear of social stigma
2. she came to the united states on the basis of her husbands job / visa
so she doesnt qualify for a visa independently

but i think that she has a taste for high life also . besides that she always has said that she is proud of her husbands achievements. also i noticed that she goes out with her husband ( which is obvious ) and she tries to have a good time and she does . she doesnt have the nerve to fight back with her husband.

and she has subconsciously chosen to forget what he has done to her . she is kind of happy with the status and the make beleive happiness she gets , and im sure her husband has been nice to her at times , but he also has beaten her up badly,abused her sexually , and all that .

tell me guys , what do i do . I KNOW SHE LOVES ME , I LOVE HER TOO . IS THERE A WAY I CAN GET HER TO BREAK AWAY FROM THE DIP**** THAT SHE CALLS HER MARRIAGE . IVE LOST HOPE

I HAVE NOT WRITTEN IT ALL COZ THAT WOULD BE A ****ING LONG STORY

APPRECIATE YOUR REPLIES GUYS . BAD SITUATION , IM EMOTIONALLY VERY INVOLVED , THIS IS SERIOUS .

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - Do you have such little game that you have to troll the web for married chicks?

Seriously man, what the hell is wrong with you?

Does she have kids?

Unless you can make more money, don't expect her to leave.