Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think there is something seriously wrong with cute girls that have fat and/or ugly friends.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhat cute, at times even hot, girl goes out and she is with her fat ugly friend whose sole purpose is to ****block guys.
Basically, you resent how smart girls bring along an ugly friend to act as a second opinion in order to weed out the superficial players who only want to plow her hot body. :cool:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this is such a nefarious thing. You see these friendships form in schools and on up. The unattractive girl gets to gain some social cred hanging out with the "cool" girl, and gets to talk to some males she might not have access to. The attractive girl gets to be admired and gets her ego propped up some. Of course eventually some bad feelings probably come out of it, but that's life.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's going to have to adjust her expectations. Nobody wants to face that. She doesn't; men who struggle here don't want to face that either.
this is the only aspect left within the dating market thats keeping online dating & swipe apps from going bankrupt

You have men who have zero or very little confidence IRLwho are swiping on there dreaming of low maintenance HB7,8,9's that will offer pu$$y up after a basic " hey how are you " message

And then you have women on there who don't really get much attention IRL are objectively are 4/5/6's but with a bit of makeup and the correct camera angles can just about put together an alluring profile and are hoping to bag a confident man 2-3 points higher
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm about a 7.5 on the male market value scale I do nearly all of my approaches in real life , if I really want to flex my muscles I can go for women that are 8's but I recognise the competition for them is ridiculously high and unless my frame is absolutely water tight from the word go I'm going to run into problems

9's are usually high maintenance nightmares and as far as I'm concerned 10's do not exist

I dated a HB 8 for 6 months in 2022 most men would have lost an arm for her , and the sex was very very good but she was a fvcking headache so I binned her she's still chasing me now

I tend to gravitate towards 6's and 7's simply because they SubmisS to my masculinity faster and always want sex with me straight away

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you @Bingo-Player about IRL versus OLD.

Like you I would meet people IRL. In the 8 years between marriages I participated in OLD for one week, on 2 different occassions. Sum total of 2 weeks!! My GOD the time sink.

I went on 4 total dates out of the hundreds of initial messages I got.

None of the 4 men were as they had portrayed themselves. All but one were significantly shorter, none were as attractive as their photos, and only one of the shorter guys had any style at all. All had Dad bod.

Meanwhile I blew them away because I am MUCH prettier in person than in photos, and quite poised and stylish. Every one of these 4 dudes was punching above his weight, and became visibly nervous, and unsure how to behave with a real life hot, smart woman.

None of those guys got a second date.

So I blew OLD off after that & never went back.

I met each of the men I dated in IRL after that.

This is what people fail to realize. OLD remains a place where people who are not attractive enough or socially adroit enough to pull IRL go to find interactions with potential lovers. Now. I've seen attractive men who are good at text banter and conversation slay on OLD. Women constantly reach out. But that is not the typical guy on OLD.

That's a player who's feeling frugal or being a little lazy.

OLD selects toward those who aren't out socially. I always did fine out socially so once I realized what a huge waste of time it was? Nope. Gone.

Why use OLD when I can meet attractive men IRL?

Same question you are asking yourself. But my less attractive gf is 5 ish for age appropriate men (60 or so) and forgoes doing hair & nails & the gym. So she struggles.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick is to talk to the ugly one and get the hot one jealous.

Think you're looking way too much into it.
That is not the trick, that is nonsense spread by morons who have no idea of what they are doing.

Basically, you resent how smart girls bring along an ugly friend to act as a second opinion in order to weed out the superficial players who only want to plow her hot body. :cool:
You should just wear a fedora and join the femininsts at this point.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know we are going against political correctness here but every blonde I have met, or hot white girl in general, that goes out with her Asian or Black friends who are clearly less attractive than her has some serious personality issues. She is using her friends to feel better about herself. It is almost like a walking red flag in a way.
Let's face facts, pasty white blonds will do whatever they can for attention from discerning men with options. They are at a major disadvantage. That's why they're always suntanning. Most players went down that road in high school.