"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

I think the future is going down here for generation z after articles like this

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,387
Reaction score
4,053
The article logically makes some points but I think it's tone-deaf into the actual dynamics as to that is actually going on and is making some very broad and general statements. For example, it's claiming that guys have an easy time meeting women through online dating apps and since there is so much women to choose from, they can't remain faithful to any one choice. What alternate parallel universe or reality is that author living in? Only chads/chadlites are really experiencing that level of success while most of everyone else is not meeting anyone through that in the first place. Women who are in relationships may be either in multiple-relationships or the guy is lying and cheating on her and its not a good quality relationship if you subscribe to the modern hypergamy on steroids culture.

It's also saying that online porn is to blame. Really? Who would choose online porn over a real women? Author is on drugs.
 

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
Yeah probably. I think the author isn't properly interpreting the data like @corrector is getting at though.

I'm the oldest of Gen Z and work alongside that generation heavily. Amongst my friends who are all successful, in shape and are decent looking only 2 of 12 of them are in a relationship. The rest have either completely removed themselves, can't find a girl, can't keep a girl or do not want a girl. These are social guys too, they are socially calibrated and older women are always shocked when they hear they don't have girlfriends. My teenage guy students are also all in the same boat, no dating, no girlfriends.

I abstained from the whole 'culture' for most of my twenties so far after being in toxic relationships, but now I'm at a point where I don't care and will take what I want. I don't want to contribute to the growing problems with intersexual dynamics, but it is a damned if you do damned if you don't scenario.
 
Top