"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I think that this is pretty accurate on how to tell attraction.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
It's been my experience with at least 3 of em. Women (and men) will compare me to Kevin Bacon, Christian Bale, and whoever they were "attracted to" growing up or currently so I got compared to Glen Danzig a couple of years ago, um, I guess but I'm not big (though taller) like that guy and my hair is not black and I guess I can be melancholy like idk. She loved underground music and was a professional saxophonist in a concert. She was obsessed but she was a single mom so of course, I ditched her as hard and best I could and she had to leave her work cause they all knew I rejected her and when women make their feelings known, ESPECIALLY among co-workers, they're taking a big risk - the snapping like turtles, the snipping, the gossiping, and back-bitting ("he doesn't like you..loser!"). Then of course her co-workers take a crack at me to see if I like THEM. Of course not, heh, they had kids and one of was married for Christ's sakes too. Low end women.

But anyway, the getting close to you, touching you tenderly, smiling, laughing at all your utterances. It's important to know the top 5.

 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top