Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think she is getting too close

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As some of you may know, if you read my previous posts ... I had a child with a woman I met in a party. It was one night thing and even that she said to me that was taking contraceptive and having said that she took the morning-after pill, it still happened. (Obviously I know she lied)

The point is, after the outbreak and the negative things she said to me (and to everyone of my family) about when my son was born, now (he's 2 years old now) things have changed a bit.

But I see an attempt on her part to try to get close to me, and I do not believe at all that it's just her will to have a good relationship with me. I feel strongly that there is something wrong within her attitudes.

There will be a birthday party for my son, where I will attend on the day. But she asked me for help to get the salty and sweet from the party. I never dated her and I do not even want to have any kind of relationship with her. And I really do not know if I should "help" her with that.

I may be wrong, but I do not think I should give in to things like that. Except when I'm going to do something for my son, I do not think in this situation it's doing anything for him, because he's staying with my parents while she and I are going to get these orders.

Also, since I'm currently on an LTR, maybe she might be trying to cause intrigue or jealousy in my current girlfriend.

What do you think?

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is the baby mama? If she’s getting into her 30s she hit the wall and wants to nail down a cuck provider.

Trust your gut. You already know there’s an ulterior motive.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
U fukked up bro. I got no advice

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is the baby mama? If she’s getting into her 30s she hit the wall and wants to nail down a cuck provider.

Trust your gut. You already know there’s an ulterior motive.
She is 22 yrs old

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the wall, but the same situation. Her intention is to lock you down for resources, especially if there’s a kid involved. Then she’ll jump on the c0ck carousel. More than likely, she’ll pull the “be there for your son” or “he needs both parents”. Seems logical, maybe even reasonable, but it’s a manipulation.

You fall for that, it’s your funeral.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the wall, but the same situation. Her intention is to lock you down for resources, especially if there’s a kid involved. Then she’ll jump on the c0ck carousel. More than likely, she’ll pull the “be there for your son” or “he needs both parents”. Seems logical, maybe even reasonable, but it’s a manipulation.

You fall for that, it’s your funeral.
I agree with you. I have to be really aware of those things to don't fall for that. Adding to this situation I have my parents on her side, so they also try to mess with my head.

And to make worse, I can see even my therapist saying to me some stuffs I really disagree. "The ideal for parents was to be there every day for your son". Or sometimes forcing me to believe in his ideas even when I disagree. That's crazy.

I see clearly that the only way to have a little piece of mind is leaving this town and try to build a good relationship with my son even not living here.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. I have to be really aware of those things to don't fall for that. Adding to this situation I have my parents on her side, so they also try to mess with my head.

And to make worse, I can see even my therapist saying to me some stuffs I really disagree. "The ideal for parents was to be there every day for your son". Or sometimes forcing me to believe in his ideas even when I disagree. That's crazy.

I see clearly that the only way to have a little piece of mind is leaving this town and try to build a good relationship with my son even not living here.
Go build a life. Be done with this situation. Spend time with your son when you can, but your own well-being matters. Honest, good people have rights, too.