Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think personality disorder might be hampering my game (and whole life probably)

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am tackling my demons right here, this is damn hard to face.
If I can sort this stuff out, then I know I can become a great guy.
The stuff I am gonna tell you, I don't want to tell anyone but I know
it is in my best interests to do so.

My mind naturally tries to avoid social situations with anyone that I do not know very well.

I never get involved in group conversations if there is someone I am attracted to present or someone that knows hot girls and therefore might have an effect on my chances.

I live in halls (I think the americans call it dorms) at university and there is a balcony running all the way across that people sit outside on. I NEVER do this because I feel too nervous doing so.

When the uncomfortable situation appears that I see someone I know (but not well) I struggle for what to say. But I live in such a way that I don't allow this to happen much.

I don't like going to the shops on my own incase anyone I know sees me and I have to think of something to say.

Because of this, I don't have many friends and to be honest the friends I do have get no girls (of any standard) and even then they don't pull ugly girls that regularly.

I keep alot of things to myself, show very little emotion.

I realised that with girls, it is the success I am afraid of as much as the rejection if not more so. It has never really happened for me and so as it is an 'unknown territory' i tend to avoid going beyond k closing because the new situation scares me.

The last time I had sex was nearly 5 years ago now (aged 15) with a girl I got into an LTR with on holiday. The sex sucked and I was really nervous to the point where I had trouble getting hard at times and couldn't c*m probably because my mind was on it rather than just chilling and enjoying it for what it is.

I find that I can get horny on my own but when there are attractive girls around, I don't feel any kind of arousal. I never take the girl home when I have pulled because I fear it getting around that I can't get horny with chicks.

Basically, I shut people out and won't let them get close to my core.
I can't seem to find my way out of this.

Although it all sounds quite bad I do live a fairly decent life, people do like me and if you met me you'd never know all of this was true. My game is also fantastic once the opening stage is over and I always close if I like the girl. But this is my deepest dark side that I am out to conquer and I hope someone can point me in the right direction to get sorted.

Does anyone know what disorder I might have?

If you've read this far then I am grateful, I doubt many people would do so.

Many thanks

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got a bad case of lack of balls.

Jesus, you don't have a disorder. You just are an insecure person who is afraid of what people think of you.

Realize that your mood is based on one person, you, not other people. Who cares what others say? Once you get to the point where you can be in control of your own happiness, you'll be getting women.

Honestly, you don't have game. You never did. You just need to talk to people. No one starts out disliking you. No one starts out thinking your weird, but if you sit in your room all day crying over yourself they will.

Confidence is key to picking up women. It's not that difficult to figure out why you don't have any women around you. Grab your balls and go out.

Buddhist Warrior

Don Juan
Reaction score
The GameMaster,

take it easy on yourself you have your whole life in front of you. You're not alone, theres hundreds of guys out there that are in your shoes.

It could be a lot of things and other factors. Yes it maybe that you have a "personality disorder" and if you do I suggest you go see a doctor. But then again it could be that you did not have a good Father figure to look up to or you were highly influence in the Man hating cultural propogandas that are currently being pass from state to state.

What I think you need is a - "right of passage". In Indian tribes young boys had to go through rights of passage or tests so they can labeled as Men. I urge you to do the same.

Take a trip somewhere. You can go to Japan and learn Hardcore Kyushon Karate, Live in the wilderness and hunt for yourself, take a martial arts class, etc. These are pretty decent examples.

As for your mental state is concerned, try taking Meditation. That will probably calm you down.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Does anyone know what disorder I might have?"

Avoidant Personality Disorder.

Get some professional treatment for it, put all your effort into defeating it and you'll be good to go for the rest of your life either after 6 months or a year of therapy.

Maybe less as it varies from person to person.

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thanks KontrollerX, i did some research myself this afternoon and came to that conclusion. I am gonna sort this.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social Anxiety Disorder. Go see professional that specializes in Cognitive Behavioral Treatment for SAD. I know about these symptoms/thoughts/feelings all too well. A couple of years back when I was in HS, I only left the house to go to school because of fear. I had no friends. The funny part is, people have always been naturally drawn to me. I'm athletic, smart, funny and apparently good-looking too. I just have not always believed in myself so when people tried to get to know me, I pushed them away.

All that is in the past now. When I finally discovered what I had I fought back tirelessly. I stepped outside of my comfort-zone. I went abroad. I made friends again. And women...I've finally been hooking up and dating.

PM me if you need any help.

Reaction score
from experience

my life was kinda similar to yours, only difference i banged tons of chicks(i dont know how) anyway.. i had to force my self to talk to ohter people, and is started to like..now i meet someone new every single day..and its very exciting and ppl love having me around, is it very easy, it you imagine its hard than u wont succedd best of luck to you, check real social dynamics and 48 laws of power, start talking to ur peers in ur classes, than move on to people who u never seen at all, and the world around you will blow ur mind

Reaction score
Anxious (Avoidant) Personality Disorder
is a condition characterized by extreme shyness, feelings of inadequacy, and sensitivity to rejection. These individuals feel inferior to others. This disorder is only diagnosed when these behaviors become persistent and very disabling or distressing. This diagnosis should be used with great caution in children and adolescents for whom shy and avoidant behavior may be appropriate (e.g., new immigrants).

Complications:

Loss and rejection may be so painful that the individual with this disorder will choose loneliness rather than risk trying to connect with others. The individual with this disorder has few close friends, but often is very dependent on them. Individuals with this disorder are described by others as being "shy", "timid," "lonely," and "isolated". Their occupational functioning may also suffer because they avoid the social situations that are important for job advancement.

Comorbidity:

Mood and Anxiety Disorders (especially Social Phobia), and other Personality Disorders (especially Dependent, Borderline, Paranoid, Schizoid and Schizotypal) frequently co-occur with this disorder.

Associated Laboratory Findings:

No laboratory test has been found to be diagnostic of this disorder.

Prevalence:

The prevalence of Anxious (Avoidant) Personality Disorder is about 0.5% to 1% of the general population. It is seen in 10% of psychiatric outpatients.

Course:

The course of this disorder is chronic. This disorder is usually worse earlier in life and often improves in middle age. This avoidant behavior often starts in infancy or childhood with shyness, isolation, and fear of strangers and new situations. Unfortunately, for some, this avoidant behavior persists and intensifies into adulthood; thus they become diagnosed with this disorder. This disorder is equally frequent in males and females.

Check this post by senor fingers
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=29968

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have a disorder, youre just shy, join the club. I used to be the exact same way. You CAN get over it by yourself. But it might be easier and faster with the help of a psychologist.