I think my LTR is cheating!

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
*SLAP*

She isn't marriage material.

I get it tho, 5 years is quite some time. But you MUST understand that women think in excitement and fun. After 5 years its hard to keep being fun and exciting, especially when there's so much temptation nowadays.

*SLAP*

You gotta wake up. One more pro tip: do NOT get into a new relationship right away. Find ways to get your D wet, but please take some time to reflect, learn game, improve , figure out what you want ect.

Last one; *SLAP*. Now lets have a beer and chase some new bitches shall we?
I have reduced her to a plate status and I have started talking other girls

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you have accepted the fact that the relationship has come to an end. And move on.

Ironically, that (and only that move) might bring her back to you. It’s up to you what you do then, but the general consensus is just don’t look back and carry on to greener pastures.
I did that and in less than 5 minutes was if we are to go on with the relationship what would I expect from her.

I told her what I want and for the past 24 hours she's been good but any slight deviant I will walk away and not give her another chance

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is good but wants to break up with you. What is wrong with you? You have no relationship she's fvcking another guy, the sooner you accept this the less pain you'll have.

Now, you have to reflect what you did wrong in the relationship for her wanting yo break up with you. Fat? No money? No hobbies? Became complacent? Put her needs first? Didn't check her? Became a pushover?

If you don't reflect and fix them, it will affect your next relationships.
I have realized I did a lot of things wrong like for instance I took her for granted sometimes and I didn't pay attention to her concerns when told me.
The problem with me is that I am bad giving attention to girls and communicating with girls. I can go days without talking to them expecting them to do most of the contacting and when they do I seem not to handle it well it's either I bore them or I make them regret reaching out.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Wait. Stop the press. This bro actually followed our advise? I was getting used to being trolled.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have realized I did a lot of things wrong like for instance I took her for granted sometimes and I didn't pay attention to her concerns when told me.
The problem with me is that I am bad giving attention to girls and communicating with girls. I can go days without talking to them expecting them to do most of the contacting and when they do I seem not to handle it well it's either I bore them or I make them regret reaching out.
Be careful with that communication bull$hit, also how did you take it for granted? Women should the major contacting.

Relationships is the woman's responsibility, not you, its the man's job to keep being the awesome guy, better than other guys, keep improving financially, physique, status, that way she knows she's with her best option. Therefore she needs to step up, her happiness becomes making you happy, its hardwired in them, otherwise another girl will who sees how a great value to her life you are that girl will do those things.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful with that communication bull$hit, also how did you take it for granted? Women should the major contacting.

Relationships is the woman's responsibility, not you, its the man's job to keep being the awesome guy, better than other guys, keep improving financially, physique, status, that way she knows she's with her best option. Therefore she needs to step up, her happiness becomes making you happy, its hardwired in them, otherwise another girl will who sees how a great value to her life you are that girl will do those things.
I could go days without talking to her and she reaches out I acted like pissed off because we previous didn't leave the last conversation well. It is either we are quarrying about money issues mostly my fault so she thinks I am angry that's I didn't reach out and when she did it is like I am annoyed. With time I guess she got used to it that's if even if I don't text her for days she doesn't seem to be bothered because when she does I might be angry ... I was basically acting like a man child. I seemed to be taking things personal. These have ruined a lot of relationships with my plates. The thing I am not in good financial standing which makes me frustrated. But days that I have money I am good hung around with. I am trying to get life together.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
OP: I'm confused is she a plate or a girlfriend?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could go days without talking to her and she reaches out I acted like pissed off because we previous didn't leave the last conversation well. It is either we are quarrying about money issues mostly my fault so she thinks I am angry that's I didn't reach out and when she did it is like I am annoyed. With time I guess she got used to it that's if even if I don't text her for days she doesn't seem to be bothered because when she does I might be angry ... I was basically acting like a man child. I seemed to be taking things personal. These have ruined a lot of relationships with my plates. The thing I am not in good financial standing which makes me frustrated. But days that I have money I am good hung around with. I am trying to get life together.
If you thought she was marriage material why did you not propose the five-year mark versus being a perennial “boyfriend”, what I believe to be a very low position to be in.

Do you want kids with her? Life partnership? If not, leaving should be easy. Otherwise, why stay?

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you thought she was marriage material why did you not propose the five-year mark versus being a perennial “boyfriend”, what I believe to be a very low position to be in.

Do you want kids with her? Life partnership? If not, leaving should be easy. Otherwise, why stay?
This girl has been very supporting and faithful over the years so I wouldn't mind considering long term with her. We started dating in our early 20s. But with this thought of breaking up lingering around in her subconscious I need to take the neccessary precautions. Actually the whole relationship she invested like 99% more than me.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are aren't you financially well? Why are living above your means? How old are you? Why you haven't developed a skill that makes you live comfortable? You have to fix your life before going into a relationship man

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are aren't you financially well? Why are living above your means? How old are you? Why you haven't developed a skill that makes you live comfortable? You have to fix your life before going into a relationship man
Yea man I working on that ... it is just that unemployment is a hell my country. But I have acquired some skills over the years and I am doing my Postgrad now

Glassguy

Reaction score
I have already started talking to other girls and that she has no idea about but she is good and I would to keep her possibly marriage
Marriage? Marriage? We are talking about marriage?
Dude......come on. That mindset is not only unrealistic but also unable to be helped.