Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

I think my girlfriend is breaking up with me?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
Quit your whining, coward. If someone’s a piece of ****, you go let them know straight to their face. No holding back. For what? What? This is social backlash right here what I’m doing. I’m letting this fool know that what he did was wrong. It’s not enough to just say that it’s wrong, you have to let them feel and understand that it is too.

I’m not going to relegate my masculinity to fit your pathetic mold of what it means to be a man. You’re only saying this to manipulate me into doing what you want me to do. I’m not gonna have someone tell me how to be my own man. I do that. Not you. Step aside, and know your place. A man bowing down to someone else just because they said “a real man does XYZ” isn’t a real man at all because they’ve allowed that person to take away their own manliness; they’ve become a ‘real man’ by emasculating themselves. That’s just an inversion of masculinity. And you’re a weak man for trying to manipulate me like that.

He’s been getting advice from all of us. Atom Smasher hardly ever comments on these parts and even he took an interest and gave him the most solid advice one could give. Not to mention the countless others who’ve been telling him he’s in the wrong for the last 4 pages.

And this dude, as is evident by the text his ex sent him, never even talked to her or replied to her once since getting all this advice. Dude is a retard and deserves to be berated for it. Even funnier, he still went ahead and said SHE was manipulative even after being told he’s in the wrong lmao! Talk about narcissism—his delusions of grandeur knows know bounds.

Yeah, but I‘ve always been able to apologize when in the wrong.

You might as well just use the words ‘toxic masculinity’ already. We all know you want to talk about it. Likely because you’re the type of guy who’s always got his tail between his legs.

Look man, I ain’t some ***** whipped simp. But this guy is just low. And you know it.
He made a mistake = Yes, I agree.

You calling him a idiot, coward, etc... = I disagree. It's not respectful, and respect for me is an important value for even man or woman. But it's my opinion, you should believe in what you want. I don't think he respected her acting that way, but I didn't go down the steps of my integrity to answer him on the same level. Because I don't think it will solve anything.

No manipulation here, it's my opinion. Like yours to express what you think, and mine to disagree and express what I think about your comment.

If you think I was trying to mold your masculinity and manipulate you, it was not my intention.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bizzym

Banned
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
97
Reaction score
49
Age
31
Hold up...I just realized his girlfriend ordered something that is at OPs house and she needs it but he’s ignoring her. So he’s holding her stuff hostage. Wtf.

Yea, OP you’re a POS and a coward.
 
Top