Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think my girlfriend is breaking up with me?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit your whining, coward. If someone’s a piece of ****, you go let them know straight to their face. No holding back. For what? What? This is social backlash right here what I’m doing. I’m letting this fool know that what he did was wrong. It’s not enough to just say that it’s wrong, you have to let them feel and understand that it is too.

I’m not going to relegate my masculinity to fit your pathetic mold of what it means to be a man. You’re only saying this to manipulate me into doing what you want me to do. I’m not gonna have someone tell me how to be my own man. I do that. Not you. Step aside, and know your place. A man bowing down to someone else just because they said “a real man does XYZ” isn’t a real man at all because they’ve allowed that person to take away their own manliness; they’ve become a ‘real man’ by emasculating themselves. That’s just an inversion of masculinity. And you’re a weak man for trying to manipulate me like that.

He’s been getting advice from all of us. Atom Smasher hardly ever comments on these parts and even he took an interest and gave him the most solid advice one could give. Not to mention the countless others who’ve been telling him he’s in the wrong for the last 4 pages.

And this dude, as is evident by the text his ex sent him, never even talked to her or replied to her once since getting all this advice. Dude is a retard and deserves to be berated for it. Even funnier, he still went ahead and said SHE was manipulative even after being told he’s in the wrong lmao! Talk about narcissism—his delusions of grandeur knows know bounds.

Yeah, but I‘ve always been able to apologize when in the wrong.

You might as well just use the words ‘toxic masculinity’ already. We all know you want to talk about it. Likely because you’re the type of guy who’s always got his tail between his legs.

Look man, I ain’t some ***** whipped simp. But this guy is just low. And you know it.
He made a mistake = Yes, I agree.

You calling him a idiot, coward, etc... = I disagree. It's not respectful, and respect for me is an important value for even man or woman. But it's my opinion, you should believe in what you want. I don't think he respected her acting that way, but I didn't go down the steps of my integrity to answer him on the same level. Because I don't think it will solve anything.

No manipulation here, it's my opinion. Like yours to express what you think, and mine to disagree and express what I think about your comment.

If you think I was trying to mold your masculinity and manipulate you, it was not my intention.

bizzym

Banned
Reaction score
Hold up...I just realized his girlfriend ordered something that is at OPs house and she needs it but he’s ignoring her. So he’s holding her stuff hostage. Wtf.

Yea, OP you’re a POS and a coward.