Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i think my friend messed me up!

b-ceezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay i've been with this girl for about 4 months. I use the c&f all the time and she loves it. I recently asked one of my lady friends (Nicole) to ask my girlfriend(keisha) if she thought she was in love with me yet. I was just tryin to see about how much harder I would have to work to continue increasing her attraction towards me. Well, my frickin friend nicole asks my girl and my girl says no. Okay. But then nicole also tells keisha that Im startin to fall in love with keisha! WHY did she do that? I hope this doesnt ruin me. Im hopin that it wont matter too much because I didnt actually say it to her, and she doesnt know that i told nicole to do this.What do u guys think? Now that my girlfriend knows that i might love her, would that cause her to think of me as an AFC since she doesnt feel the same yet? If i keep acting C&F the way i do and never bring it up, it should not lower her attraction for me right?

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what dude. Don't worry about it. If she says something and seems to not like the fact that you might be "in love" with her (whatever thats about), then continue the c+f approach and joke about it. You seem to be doing fine, but don't ever ask a girls friend to "spy" on your girlfriend kinda like what you did.

Brandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is why you don't rely on others to handle your ****. They always **** up. It is not her fault it's yours. Christ, these are things 3rd graders do, see through that kind of ****. Don't pull these kind of stunts, it never, ever works, and it ends up making you look bad. Sorry if I seem a tad harsh, but I'm just trying to help out a bro.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh i agree with the whole asking your friend for help but i think she did the right thing.
think about it for a secound if nicole didnt tell keisha you were in love with her, she woulda wanted to know why nicole asked if she was in love with you and porbably woulda figured you asked nicole to ask making you look worse