Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think my body fat is going down

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I cut out soda and other high fructose corn syrup products several weeks ago, I really do think I'm seeing a visual difference in my body fat. Not major just yet, but enough for me to see a discernable difference in the mirrow. I don't have any of those measuring tools so I can only judge by sight.

I haven't COMPLETELY cut out all those products, my intake of them is just limited now. I used to always buy ice cream from the supermarket. Ice cream is one of my favorite things in the world. So just having it in the my fridge, I'd be walking over to get some at various times during the day. I still eat ice cream, but now I'll only go to coldstone or basket robbins to get a scoop. So unless I'm really craving, I'm not about to easily get up ride my bike down the street for a taste of ice cream. Maybe once a week. Whereas in the kitchen, I'd just walk to the fridge whenever I got the urge. Same with soda, I used to load up on sodas and have them stocked up deep in the cabinet. I may still have one from time to time, but rather than drinking soda after soda at home, I now only have them on occasion and only when I'm out somewhere, not at home. And even then, I'll usually make an Arnold Palmer from a dispenser if they have lemondade(still has lots of corn syrup) and ice tea available. I guess you don't have to completely eliminate vice foods from your diet, just don't keep them stored in your house where you'll have easy access to them. Treat these things the same way you might treat a ****tail, something you go out and do socially here and there, but probably aren't mixing coctails
at home back to back.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great to hear,keep it up!

You know unless your trying to get down to 5-8% you can get away with eating natural ice cream w/o added sugar if you wanted to. I looked into it,no added crap,it was just kinda pricey. I think it was by Dreyers I think and there was only one flavor,some type of Vanilla.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely cut out the soda if you can, diet soda included. I live on flavor bottled water and I always get ragged on because it contains aspartame but I've yet to come across any reputable medical studies that say that I'm cutting 10 years off my life from drinking it; so my fridge is packed with the stuff.

I had the same problem with ice cream too. Luckily I found Breyers Carb Smart chocolate ice cream bars. Only 3 grams of carbs and 100 calories each and they taste like a Wendy's Frosty! Replacing refined foods makes a huge difference not only in how your body looks, but you also notice a huge boost in energy! :up:

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they have some good healthy ice cream sandwiches at costco, its called skinny cow

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they have some good healthy ice cream sandwiches at costco, its called skinny cow
Hydrogenated soybean oil, high fructose corn syrup, dextrose, polydextrose and sugar are not healthy.

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently not, according to WHfoods.com!!!