"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I think I've finally been "red pilled"

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Hey guys I just recently realised something.. after much dissapoinment in relationships and life I think I've finally become "red pilled" here's why!
1. I don't want to get married now.
2. I don't want children of my own.
3.I've realised I never loved any of my girlfriends truly.
4.I'm joining and gym and going to eat and drink clean.
5. I'm slowly starting a savings account.
6. I'm on my "purpose"
7. I don't chase my girlfriends anymore.
8. There **** tests ain't really bothering me anymore.
9.I just want to hit a bit of p***y and go home where I feel content.
10. I'm happy on my own. I've found inner peace.
So, I think I've been red pilled recently from my new girlfriend playing games and my exs cheating. I've come to realize I'm worth so much more than what they Are giving me. I'm also planning on leaving my new girlfriend because she is just showing me traits of what my former partners have done. I consider myself as golden and I expect to be treated as such.. I'm not putting up with any females crap anymore I don't have the time or patience to be playing games with immature little brat. What are your guys thoughts on this?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hey guys I just recently realised something.. after much dissapoinment in relationships and life I think I've finally become "red pilled" here's why!
1. I don't want to get married now.
2. I don't want children of my own.
3.I've realised I never loved any of my girlfriends truly.
4.I'm joining and gym and going to eat and drink clean.
5. I'm slowly starting a savings account.
6. I'm on my "purpose"
7. I don't chase my girlfriends anymore.
8. There **** tests ain't really bothering me anymore.
9.I just want to hit a bit of p***y and go home where I feel content.
10. I'm happy on my own. I've found inner peace.
So, I think I've been red pilled recently from my new girlfriend playing games and my exs cheating. I've come to realize I'm worth so much more than what they Are giving me. I'm also planning on leaving my new girlfriend because she is just showing me traits of what my former partners have done. I consider myself as golden and I expect to be treated as such.. I'm not putting up with any females crap anymore I don't have the time or patience to be playing games with immature little brat. What are your guys thoughts on this?
Do it without anger. Your values are great.
 
Top