Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I've finally been "red pilled"

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I just recently realised something.. after much dissapoinment in relationships and life I think I've finally become "red pilled" here's why!
1. I don't want to get married now.
2. I don't want children of my own.
3.I've realised I never loved any of my girlfriends truly.
4.I'm joining and gym and going to eat and drink clean.
5. I'm slowly starting a savings account.
6. I'm on my "purpose"
7. I don't chase my girlfriends anymore.
8. There **** tests ain't really bothering me anymore.
9.I just want to hit a bit of p***y and go home where I feel content.
10. I'm happy on my own. I've found inner peace.
So, I think I've been red pilled recently from my new girlfriend playing games and my exs cheating. I've come to realize I'm worth so much more than what they Are giving me. I'm also planning on leaving my new girlfriend because she is just showing me traits of what my former partners have done. I consider myself as golden and I expect to be treated as such.. I'm not putting up with any females crap anymore I don't have the time or patience to be playing games with immature little brat. What are your guys thoughts on this?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I just recently realised something.. after much dissapoinment in relationships and life I think I've finally become "red pilled" here's why!
1. I don't want to get married now.
2. I don't want children of my own.
3.I've realised I never loved any of my girlfriends truly.
4.I'm joining and gym and going to eat and drink clean.
5. I'm slowly starting a savings account.
6. I'm on my "purpose"
7. I don't chase my girlfriends anymore.
8. There **** tests ain't really bothering me anymore.
9.I just want to hit a bit of p***y and go home where I feel content.
10. I'm happy on my own. I've found inner peace.
So, I think I've been red pilled recently from my new girlfriend playing games and my exs cheating. I've come to realize I'm worth so much more than what they Are giving me. I'm also planning on leaving my new girlfriend because she is just showing me traits of what my former partners have done. I consider myself as golden and I expect to be treated as such.. I'm not putting up with any females crap anymore I don't have the time or patience to be playing games with immature little brat. What are your guys thoughts on this?
Do it without anger. Your values are great.