"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I think its the car

icepick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
650
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet
Hey icepick, not to ruin your parade, but when i went to high school, there were kids who drove around in 50,000 cars. That's right 17 year old kids who had a brand new 50,000 truck or car.

You know how they worked for it? They went up to their mommy and daddy and asked for a new car. It happened over and over again.
Yeah, so. They wanted a car, and they got it.

Spoiled brats usually do quite well with girls because they are used to getting what they want.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
Age
47
Location
3rd rock from the sun
Some guys buy everything in bulk and others aim to empress the lady in the grocery store by picking up the most expensive cereal.

A person can have plenty style with not much money and vice versa...balance is what needs to be present...

A fancy rocket on wheels can amaze feminine eyes but a wise woman sees beyond the superfiscial.
 
Top