“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I think I'm progressing!

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Is it true?


So in Philosophy today, the teacher posted the marks, and everyone ran over to see what they had. The marks were hung above my table so everyone came to my table, including this chick that I think is insanely hot. So when she came over, out of no-where, I said, "How's it going?" all excitedly and held out my hand for a high-five. She was surprised, but giggled and said, "Not bad!" and highfived me back. She kept looking over and giggling at me throughout the class.

I had no intention of doing this, I just kind of did it without thinking at all. But hey, It paid off.


DJ'ing is becoming natural!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
I'll build up a relationship a little more, cause she's a year older than me, and has a BF that I don't want to mess with.
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
hell yeah once in awhile i will just say some SMOOOTH shyt , that i dident even know i had in my memory , and later on im like what the hell..lol
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
WOOOO, just one thing.

Its good to be excited, but to be calm makes her feel like your focusing on her, not the grades. Still though its great to see people taking some responsibility, other than asking us to hold their hands the whole way :D .
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Yeah dude, I know what you mean.

I'm usually calm and relaxed in that class anyways.
 

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Quick Update:

I talked to her a little more on Thursday while I was sitting beside her in the library, and all is going well.
 

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
good stuff keep it up don't get your hopes down after rejection it takes a while and a lot of field work to actually get this stuff down. It's a roller coaster ride too but you'll get to that point of where you know exactly what's going on and if you dont' you find out in a few minutes of thinking about it. You're getting there man don't give up, and keep it up.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Artist or scientist?
 

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
I don't really know what you mean, but I'm going to say Scientific Artist
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by mesarectoverb
I don't really know what you mean, but I'm going to say Scientific Artist
That's pretty contradicting.
 

mesarectoverb

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
I know, I meant it to be.


Lets just say that I use it would make more sense to say Mathmatical Artist, but no.



I'm sticking with that.
 
Top