Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I'm losing again

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what is happening, but I think I'm sabotaging all the confidence and self-esteem I build those last months.

Yesterday I just turn on the "dont give a ****" mode, went to a party with a friend and didn't answered my gf. I don't appreciated it but I just act impulsive and couldn't be doing nothing in my home... just wanted to go out.

The problem was that I drink something and was enjoying this party. Then 2 girls approached me... the first was a 6 and the second was a 9. I coudn't resist this second and kissed her. There was a long time it wasn't happen and I just made this sh1t.

I've made something that was stupid. I can't just accept it... why do I have this love feeling for this gf I have and also I'm so freaked out by everything I've learned here and about Red pill? I really like her, but I just can't believe everything she say is true. And I can see that, if I want to make it work I can't have my music project anymore, because I know I can lose her.

It sounds pathetic, but I'm not feeling good with that, and I don't want to be depressive anymore... I almost made bull**** because of that and I'm working so hard to keep my mind healthy.

I really like this person and I didn't wanted to hurt her doing those things... but at the same way I have to fight with my male instinct and my fears.

So many cases I hear about friends who dated for years, got married and then everything just ****ed up... so many men that gave up on everything and live only by the relationship.

Is this "love" I feel killing myself? Or this fear was the whole problem?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Its not that serious bro. Be alpha. You did what you did oh well. Your gf was probably getting pounded by one of the other guys she knows anyway.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not that serious bro. Be alpha. You did what you did oh well. Your gf was probably getting pounded by one of the other guys she knows anyway.
That's true. But she behaves on a way that she never even got this in her mind.

And this sh!t really confuses me.

I can't have feelings anymore... it's just dying in my mind. I feel guilty sometimes but I see that it's useless.

I don't know what is happening inside me.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
That's true. But she behaves on a way that she never even got this in her mind.

And this sh!t really confuses me.

I can't have feelings anymore... it's just dying in my mind. I feel guilty sometimes but I see that it's useless.

I don't know what is happening inside me.
Women are the greatest actors. Also whats happening inside you is you have symbiotic alien creature that is leaking its thought into your subconscious. It goes by the name..............

Bigdave.