Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Think Im Kinda Learning

Dodgeball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well today i had a girl meet up at my house, id say she was an hb 6. Now i use to be anti social (suffered with anxiety for ages and basically missed out my 16-18 year life stuck in my bedroom) i get nervous infront of people, anyways she came at my house, i negged and played her about a lil, i had eye contact, her playing with her hair, but i didnt take another step! why? i dont know i guess, its because im not exactly fit right now and i want to improve my image so i can get girls over hb 6,but basically she was sat across from me so i couldnt really apply kino and i couldnt sit next to her it was basically like a **** block, so i used her as a social expierment, i know what you might be thinking omgz why didnt you nail her??? but i just basically didnt have the balls which i need to learn to have, but the good point is i learnt how to hold a conversation, how to iniate it, i let this one get away, maybe i'll put her in the friends, she didnt apeal to me as much so what do you guys think? all part of learning right?

i mean considering i missed out on the peak of my social years i have to take small steps, and i guess i did good , i was nervous at first but calmed down afterwards. anyways im all up for social improvement so SARGE ON :up:

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're on a good road,one piece of advice though,always advance,don't wait until you have "mastered" one part cause it won't happen,get out of your comfort zone until your new comfort zone is beyond the limits of the previous one.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're making progress, good. I remember the same thing happening to me; I was getting all the signs from girls but not the calibur girls I really wanted. My advice though, take what you have, make the move and gain some experience. You're only half way there with this girl. Get some experience under your belt for the 2nd half so you have it when you move up to some better looking chicks.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man kid you haven't even started the climb of your social years yet .... the peak is farther down the road than you think...

:crackup:

I have to agree with GloriouslyInsane you have to keep pushing your limits.

The trick is to be comfortable being uncomfortable.

:rockon: