Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I'm gonna give

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you had this experiance? I want to work on this one ho right. She goes to my school and I see her a few times a week. Nothing special right? WRONG! It's sunshine and for some ****ed up reason SOMETHING OR THE OTHER allways ****ing hapens when I get near her.

First it's her friends jabering a away and they all leave just when I show up. Then it's MY friends and something "stupid urgent" hapens (twice so far). So that's 5 there. Now yesterday was the worst.

So where finally more or less alone with nobody in sight. I walk up and am almost within talking distance and the goddamn princiapl shows up yackering away bout some unholy crap or the other. I coulda ****ing killed torn her (pricnicapl :D) head of then and there.

Just thought I'd let you know since I made like 3 threads on her. This is **** ridiculous.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is tha principal hot bro?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Man, you probably got a hidden camera following all of this and they know your plans, so the girl's paid off to try and let you talk to her, but her friends are paid off, your buddies are paid off and the princinipal has the production rights. All in a matter to screw you without your knowledge, and worst of all. You don't get a damn dime!

B!tches I say!

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u do know u can go up to her while she is with her friends or you can tell your friends you'll be back. Don't limit yourself just because her friends are there.

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok heres how its going down, your making excuses do i believe some of this **** happned, sure. But none of its a good reason not to talk to this girl . you called her a ho so your already depreciating in value thats, and the fact you have three threads on this girl screams oneitis. make the move or move on. either way your moving, right now your stopped at a red light, so get in gear and move your ass

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks all, I'm putting her on the backburner now so to speak. If I get my chance fine, but I'm I see anyone else then they come first. Not really oneitis but I tend to get obsesed with things hehe (I got 3 fractures on my cranium to prove it lol).

On the birght side atleast I got a nice opener :"holy crap I finally get to talk to you, *punch punch* no matter what!".