"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I think I'm 'getting it', but ...

louis

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
68
Location
London, UK
Recently, I have been becoming more daring in my online interactions with women. I'm talking about internet personals sites.

Inspired by this site and David DeA, I decided to adopt a heavy teasing approach. I decided to look for something they wrote about themselves, then use it to have fun.

Yesterday, I mailed two good-looking girls in their early twenties -


To a 20-year old East European brunette living in England, who wrote about how fed up she is with being asked if she has a boyfriend -

"Well it's obvious you haven't got a boyfriend, isn't it ;)"

Her reply: "ha ha ha... do I look that way???"

And I replied: "What a stupid question - of course you do"


To a 23-year old English blond in London who said she wanted 'no morons or self-obsessed people'

"I'm a self-obsessed moron who takes no interest in other
people."

Her reply: "I'm a selfish *****..so I'm sure we's get on really well.
:) "


I'm excited by this. I feel I am progressing, and feel a surge of confidence when I can see some tangible success like this. (A few years ago, I wouldn't have thought that I would actually have fun teasing good-looking young women and be able to get them to interact with me).

NB: I am not limiting myself to the internet. But I do find the internet a good place to try things out and develop techniques and confidence.

The question is prompted by another respondent. She's a pretty French psychology student, and she didn't seem to get the humour. I persisted, and I think she eventually understood that I was teasing her. She has now come back to ask: "What do you really do? What is your passion?"

So what do I do now? Do I just write her off as someone I can't use my humour on? Do I answer seriously? (I have thought about this, but if I give a serious answer, I think I might get locked into serious question and answer mode rather than fun teasing). Or do I refuse to answer and persist with the teasing?

Any comments or advice appreciated.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

deeloo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2002
Messages
167
Reaction score
0
Well if you ask me, I think you're really pathetic. Get off the internet and try to meet REAL girls.. You're in your 40s hitting on girls online who are in their 20s. I'm surprised they're even talking to you - did you make up a fake age. If I were you I would. Maybe you HAVE made some progress, but it's far easier talking to girls on the net than it is in real life, you can't build your people skills online because you are not directly speaking to them, you need REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES.

Go out.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The Internet is a horrible place to develop techniques. You start getting ****y with girls on the Internet, feel all good about yourself, then you run into the girl of your dreams in the supermarket or on the bus or in the gym and you find yourself melting into a stuttering, nervous mess.

Look at it this way, if you walk up to the tiger cage and b*tchslap a tiger through the bars and feel all confident, what happens when they open the cage? Are you prepared for THAT?

I mean, kudos on "learning the technique" online, but if you can't execute it in real life, then every time you MEET one of these girls from the Internet, or any other real-life girl, what are you going to do? :confused:

I'm willing to bet there's no "vag!ina port" on your motherboard. :D
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
what is a 40 year old macking on girls around my age. unless you are super rich those girls are loling at you. just so you know "techniques" blah blah do not matter if they do not find your personality/appearance attractive in the first place.
 

RedZone122

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Dude... I hate to add to all the negativity you're getting.... but please, go out!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

E

easyjim

Guest
Louis, everyone who has replied to your initial post is a dumbass. You're obviously feeling good with how your doing, so who are they to try to make you feel bad.

Don't let them.

Online is a GREAT place to practice when trying new things. Continue teasing these girls online to figure out what works. You'll notice that the more you do it, the easier and more naturally it happens in real life. You'll start doing these things without even thinking about it.

So DORK and Deeloo, you mean to tell me you aren't going to hit on 20 yr olds when your 40? Yeah....OK. Reread your replies...you guys are idiots.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
A 46 year old man macking on girls 20 years younger is not to uncommon. Go to the personal sites and do a search, and you'll see at least 40% of women do't care about age requirements. It is what you have to offer them!

What 46 y/o man wants a 46 y/o woman??? Your eyes at 46 are the same as when you were 19 - you are still attracted to youth, beauty is tied to youth!

Louis, at 46 you should be a lot more daring!!!! Do it!!!
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
yeah, don't let those younger guys whimpering about you stealing girls in their age group fool ya, they have less confidence than you do, after all, they were afraid to post their age on a predominately all male forum.... sheesh!

a bit of wit and sarcasm is fun and refreshing, don't be afraid to try it out face to face.... what's the worst that can happen?
 

louis

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
68
Location
London, UK
Thanks to everyone who has replied - including those who were critical.

OK, here are my views.

Age difference
I've got mixed feelings about this. But ultimately it's down to people feeling comfortable with each other, whatever the age.

Internet v Real Life
I think the internet is:

1. A good place to practice

2. Another way to meet people

I always post my photo and real age. Why hide these things?

No-one actually answered my original question about the girl who asked "What do you really do? What is your passion?". Just to let you know, I answered giving 3 of my passions, and asking for hers, and she's replied again.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by louis

Internet v Real Life

I think the internet is:

1. A good place to practice

2. Another way to meet people

I always post my photo and real age. Why hide these things?

No-one actually answered my original question about the girl who asked "What do you really do? What is your passion?". Just to let you know, I answered giving 3 of my passions, and asking for hers, and she's replied again. [/B]
It's a good way to MEET people, maybe, but here's the deal. When your internet-girl asks you a question on AIM or wahtever chat program you're using, such as, "What do you do for fun? What are your passions?", you can sit there and be like, well, uhh, geez, I never thought about that before...I like xxxx but I don't really do it well and I'm not that into it. Then there's yyyy, but I don't really want to tell her about that...zzzzz is pretty impressive...yeah, that's a good one. And I'll tell her about xxxx too. "I'm into xxxx and zzzzz...you?"

Try getting away with that thought process in real life. She'll sense right away that you don't have a firm conviction in what you're saying and you're feeding her common answers that you expect her to react positively to. Also, on the Internet, it's common to have these tit-for-tat interrogations. "Where do you live?" "California, u?" "New York. What do you do for fun." "Fishing, u?" etc etc...if you do that in real life, it's downright boring. Also you lose any of the feedback you get from mannerisms and such, so when you're talking to a girl and she starts making eye contact and touching your shoulder, or if she turns away and sort of appears like she's not paying attention, even though she's still talking to you, you don't know how to react. On IM it's perfectly common to wait 5 minutes for a response while she goes and does laundry. In real life that's unacceptable.

Chat is no more conversation than mail is. It's COMMUNICATION, yes, and you can practice COMMUNICATION via Internet chat, but you can't practice CONVERSATION.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top