Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I'm 'getting it', but ...

louis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, I have been becoming more daring in my online interactions with women. I'm talking about internet personals sites.

Inspired by this site and David DeA, I decided to adopt a heavy teasing approach. I decided to look for something they wrote about themselves, then use it to have fun.

Yesterday, I mailed two good-looking girls in their early twenties -

To a 20-year old East European brunette living in England, who wrote about how fed up she is with being asked if she has a boyfriend -

"Well it's obvious you haven't got a boyfriend, isn't it ;)"

Her reply: "ha ha ha... do I look that way???"

And I replied: "What a stupid question - of course you do"

To a 23-year old English blond in London who said she wanted 'no morons or self-obsessed people'

"I'm a self-obsessed moron who takes no interest in other
people."

Her reply: "I'm a selfish *****..so I'm sure we's get on really well.
:) "

I'm excited by this. I feel I am progressing, and feel a surge of confidence when I can see some tangible success like this. (A few years ago, I wouldn't have thought that I would actually have fun teasing good-looking young women and be able to get them to interact with me).

NB: I am not limiting myself to the internet. But I do find the internet a good place to try things out and develop techniques and confidence.

The question is prompted by another respondent. She's a pretty French psychology student, and she didn't seem to get the humour. I persisted, and I think she eventually understood that I was teasing her. She has now come back to ask: "What do you really do? What is your passion?"

So what do I do now? Do I just write her off as someone I can't use my humour on? Do I answer seriously? (I have thought about this, but if I give a serious answer, I think I might get locked into serious question and answer mode rather than fun teasing). Or do I refuse to answer and persist with the teasing?

Any comments or advice appreciated.

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you ask me, I think you're really pathetic. Get off the internet and try to meet REAL girls.. You're in your 40s hitting on girls online who are in their 20s. I'm surprised they're even talking to you - did you make up a fake age. If I were you I would. Maybe you HAVE made some progress, but it's far easier talking to girls on the net than it is in real life, you can't build your people skills online because you are not directly speaking to them, you need REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES.

Go out.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The Internet is a horrible place to develop techniques. You start getting ****y with girls on the Internet, feel all good about yourself, then you run into the girl of your dreams in the supermarket or on the bus or in the gym and you find yourself melting into a stuttering, nervous mess.

Look at it this way, if you walk up to the tiger cage and b*tchslap a tiger through the bars and feel all confident, what happens when they open the cage? Are you prepared for THAT?

I mean, kudos on "learning the technique" online, but if you can't execute it in real life, then every time you MEET one of these girls from the Internet, or any other real-life girl, what are you going to do? :confused:

I'm willing to bet there's no "vag!ina port" on your motherboard. :D

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is a 40 year old macking on girls around my age. unless you are super rich those girls are loling at you. just so you know "techniques" blah blah do not matter if they do not find your personality/appearance attractive in the first place.

RedZone122

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... I hate to add to all the negativity you're getting.... but please, go out!

E

easyjim

Louis, everyone who has replied to your initial post is a dumbass. You're obviously feeling good with how your doing, so who are they to try to make you feel bad.

Don't let them.

Online is a GREAT place to practice when trying new things. Continue teasing these girls online to figure out what works. You'll notice that the more you do it, the easier and more naturally it happens in real life. You'll start doing these things without even thinking about it.

So DORK and Deeloo, you mean to tell me you aren't going to hit on 20 yr olds when your 40? Yeah....OK. Reread your replies...you guys are idiots.

Reaction score
A 46 year old man macking on girls 20 years younger is not to uncommon. Go to the personal sites and do a search, and you'll see at least 40% of women do't care about age requirements. It is what you have to offer them!

What 46 y/o man wants a 46 y/o woman??? Your eyes at 46 are the same as when you were 19 - you are still attracted to youth, beauty is tied to youth!

Louis, at 46 you should be a lot more daring!!!! Do it!!!

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, don't let those younger guys whimpering about you stealing girls in their age group fool ya, they have less confidence than you do, after all, they were afraid to post their age on a predominately all male forum.... sheesh!

a bit of wit and sarcasm is fun and refreshing, don't be afraid to try it out face to face.... what's the worst that can happen?

louis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who has replied - including those who were critical.

OK, here are my views.

Age difference
I've got mixed feelings about this. But ultimately it's down to people feeling comfortable with each other, whatever the age.

Internet v Real Life
I think the internet is:

1. A good place to practice

2. Another way to meet people

I always post my photo and real age. Why hide these things?

No-one actually answered my original question about the girl who asked "What do you really do? What is your passion?". Just to let you know, I answered giving 3 of my passions, and asking for hers, and she's replied again.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by louis

Internet v Real Life

I think the internet is:

1. A good place to practice

2. Another way to meet people

I always post my photo and real age. Why hide these things?

No-one actually answered my original question about the girl who asked "What do you really do? What is your passion?". Just to let you know, I answered giving 3 of my passions, and asking for hers, and she's replied again. [/B]
It's a good way to MEET people, maybe, but here's the deal. When your internet-girl asks you a question on AIM or wahtever chat program you're using, such as, "What do you do for fun? What are your passions?", you can sit there and be like, well, uhh, geez, I never thought about that before...I like xxxx but I don't really do it well and I'm not that into it. Then there's yyyy, but I don't really want to tell her about that...zzzzz is pretty impressive...yeah, that's a good one. And I'll tell her about xxxx too. "I'm into xxxx and zzzzz...you?"

Try getting away with that thought process in real life. She'll sense right away that you don't have a firm conviction in what you're saying and you're feeding her common answers that you expect her to react positively to. Also, on the Internet, it's common to have these tit-for-tat interrogations. "Where do you live?" "California, u?" "New York. What do you do for fun." "Fishing, u?" etc etc...if you do that in real life, it's downright boring. Also you lose any of the feedback you get from mannerisms and such, so when you're talking to a girl and she starts making eye contact and touching your shoulder, or if she turns away and sort of appears like she's not paying attention, even though she's still talking to you, you don't know how to react. On IM it's perfectly common to wait 5 minutes for a response while she goes and does laundry. In real life that's unacceptable.

Chat is no more conversation than mail is. It's COMMUNICATION, yes, and you can practice COMMUNICATION via Internet chat, but you can't practice CONVERSATION.