Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I'm getting divorced, bromance over.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I over-react?

I have known this guy my whole life. At one point we were both into PUA and I do mean a lot. We had every cassette, attended every lecture etc etc. He went from being 300 lbs to being 150 and the two of us couldn't have been better buddies. Well he met a girl about 15 years back, she was of course a feminist from a liberal arts college, but she was the first and only gf he'd ever had. She was also overweight, obese, he said he was going to change her. At first he was in control, he had her waiting on him and doing things for him but the relationship slowly changed. Somewhere along the way, she started calling him names and he started taking it. I pleaded with him to dump her but he wouldn't. He started no-showing to dates we set for hanging out and what not, this was not characteristic of him. He got into smoking hash and doing coke (she introduced it) Fast forward a bit, I was in China and he decided that they were getting married. I told him I couldn't show up, I just couldn't accept it. Maybe that was selfish but I didn't like her and I'm pretty sure the feeling was mutual.

I kept in contact while in China and emailed once or twice a day. When we came home I made an effort to setup double dates between the two of us and our wives. Things seemed to be going normally except she would outright henpeck him infront of me. This person I have known since childhood, he was like a brother. One night we were playing a board game and she decided to get her feminist on. We were discussing our plans to have a child and she said that if I didn't raise my child to be transgender that she would call social services on me. I promptly kicked her out of my house. I apologized to my friend but I had a feeling I wouldn't be seeing him again. His wife and him leaned left, extreme left. I was a trump fan so, you can imagine that we didn't see eye to eye and they kept reiterating that he was "Literally Hitler!", we are not even Americans.

It happened that he didn't speak to me for about 5 years until recently when my brother passed away. He waved to me once in awhile in the street but never a sustained conversation. He lived 12 houses down the street the entire time. He had a child in that time and started coming around again until a few weeks ago when it started again very abruptly. He just started no-showing to appointments and giving me some flaky answer... well this is what I received today and I think its the last straw.

On Friday, March 26, 2021, 05:11:46 p.m. EDT, Wes wrote:

Hey bud, super sorry have to change our play date. Rhian is ovulating.... the wife needs the d lol and then I have the kid alone all weekend.
I’ll have to get back to you about when I can come over next week.

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 5:23 PM FuzzX wrote:
Hmm, I cancelled plans to play with you. Next time maybe you could call early to tell me that. It's not really an issue though. Have fun.
On Friday, March 26, 2021, 05:39:04 p.m. EDT, Wes wrote:

Yes sorry about that, rhian not taking paisley to her rents today was a last minute decision, normally I am all alone friday. The doc only told rhian a few hours ago we had to start today and I was at work till 4:30 I work mon tues thurs friday some wednesdays.

You working Tuesday night?

Wes

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 5:42 PM FuzzX wrote:
I am yeah.
On Friday, March 26, 2021, 05:46:20 p.m. EDT, Wes wrote:

Are you home next Friday, I might be able to do Wednesday, you off ?

Wes

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 5:48 PM FuzzX wrote:
I'm not on either day. They are filming DC's Titans up at the jail and I've picked up the extra hours.

You home any day this week? Maybe next Saturday morning I don’t pick paisley up till 3 normally.

Wes

My final response:

I didn't really want to write this but I'll be honest Wes, you've done this so many times. I think I'll have to pick a day when I'm having a group get together and that way if you no-show again its not going to be a big deal right? This was really a wasted day for me and I did go out and get snacks and setup fallout downstairs. I wouldn't do this to you and I think it's pretty ****ty you email me at 5:00 pm to tell me you're going to shrug this off because your wife is ovulating. How long does it take 5 minutes? Common now dude, I'm not stupid and that's an awful excuse and extremely disrespectful. I had a guy once do this to me in China and I never spoke to him again. Maybe we can set something up in a few weeks but honestly, I don't like that. I have other friends in GTOWN here that would never do something like that and they live across town, you live across the street. I know you have a kid and I don't know what's going on at your house but you mean to tell me that you were so busy today that you couldn't have walked across the street to say you weren't coming? You couldn't have called or emailed earlier? Please dude you must take me for an idiot. Don't worry though I half expected you not to show up. It's not like this was the first time. It's just the first time in a long time.

Should I just cut this guy out of my life. It hurts because we got along so well, we spent every weekend together at nightclubs for YEARS. Like I said, he was my wing and I would have gone to the ground for him... but now.. I just dont know. Is this because I don't have children? I guess I'm asking because, I did this once before with another guy who did something similar and I kind of regret it. He was a good friend for so long aswell... maybe I'm being too selfish?

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I over-react?

I have known this guy my whole life. At one point we were both into PUA and I do mean a lot. We had every cassette, attended every lecture etc etc. He went from being 300 lbs to being 150 and the two of us couldn't have been better buddies. Well he met a girl about 15 years back, she was of course a feminist from a liberal arts college, but she was the first and only gf he'd ever had. She was also overweight, obese, he said he was going to change her. At first he was in control, he had her waiting on him and doing things for him but the relationship slowly changed. Somewhere along the way, she started calling him names and he started taking it. I pleaded with him to dump her but he wouldn't. He started no-showing to dates we set for hanging out and what not, this was not characteristic of him. He got into smoking hash and doing coke (she introduced it) Fast forward a bit, I was in China and he decided that they were getting married. I told him I couldn't show up, I just couldn't accept it. Maybe that was selfish but I didn't like her and I'm pretty sure the feeling was mutual.
So he had control at first, and slowly she took control thru her humiliation tactics. He also got degraded into smoking hash and doing coke at her behest...

I kept in contact while in China and emailed once or twice a day. When we came home I made an effort to setup double dates between the two of us and our wives. Things seemed to be going normally except she would outright henpeck him infront of me. This person I have known since childhood, he was like a brother. One night we were playing a board game and she decided to get her feminist on. We were discussing our plans to have a child and she said that if I didn't raise my child to be transgender that she would call social services on me. I promptly kicked her out of my house. I apologized to my friend but I had a feeling I wouldn't be seeing him again. His wife and him leaned left, extreme left. I was a trump fan so, you can imagine that we didn't see eye to eye and they kept reiterating that he was "Literally Hitler!", we are not even Americans.
WTF "If you don't raise your child to be transgender she would call social services on you?". I've never thought of it that they like this
direction to be "prescribed". You kicked her out right away. Notice she henpecked him right in front of you to establish dominance.

It happened that he didn't speak to me for about 5 years until recently when my brother passed away. He waved to me once in awhile in the street but never a sustained conversation. He lived 12 houses down the street the entire time. He had a child in that time and started coming around again until a few weeks ago when it started again very abruptly. He just started no-showing to appointments and giving me some flaky answer... well this is what I received today and I think its the last straw.
Wow, you lived 12 houses away and didn't see him for 5 years. He could've been coming into your place for an escape from the hell he was living.

Hey bud, super sorry have to change our play date. Rhian is ovulating.... the wife needs the d lol and then I have the kid alone all weekend.

Yes sorry about that, rhian not taking paisley to her rents today was a last minute decision, normally I am all alone friday. The doc only told rhian a few hours ago we had to start today and I was at work till 4:30 I work mon tues thurs friday some wednesdays.

Wes

Wes

You home any day this week? Maybe next Saturday morning I don’t pick paisley up till 3 normally.

Wes

My final response:

I didn't really want to write this but I'll be honest Wes, you've done this so many times. I think I'll have to pick a day when I'm having a group get together and that way if you no-show again its not going to be a big deal right? This was really a wasted day for me and I did go out and get snacks and setup fallout downstairs. I wouldn't do this to you and I think it's pretty ****ty you email me at 5:00 pm to tell me you're going to shrug this off because your wife is ovulating. How long does it take 5 minutes? Common now dude, I'm not stupid and that's an awful excuse and extremely disrespectful. I had a guy once do this to me in China and I never spoke to him again. Maybe we can set something up in a few weeks but honestly, I don't like that. I have other friends in GTOWN here that would never do something like that and they live across town, you live across the street. I know you have a kid and I don't know what's going on at your house but you mean to tell me that you were so busy today that you couldn't have walked across the street to say you weren't coming? You couldn't have called or emailed earlier? Please dude you must take me for an idiot. Don't worry though I half expected you not to show up. It's not like this was the first time. It's just the first time in a long time.
Ok

Should I just cut this guy out of my life. It hurts because we got along so well, we spent every weekend together at nightclubs for YEARS. Like I said, he was my wing and I would have gone to the ground for him... but now.. I just dont know. Is this because I don't have children? I guess I'm asking because, I did this once before with another guy who did something similar and I kind of regret it. He was a good friend for so long aswell... maybe I'm being too selfish?
I think your doing right.

It's almost like he's been "reformatted" to that f*ist wife's program. He's not even the same person. If you could help him to understand he is controlled and how it was obtained. How pitiful, but he is a good example of MANY men in this culture.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So he had control at first, and slowly she took control thru her humiliation tactics. He also got degraded into smoking hash and doing coke at her behest...

WTF "If you don't raise your child to be transgender she would call social services on you?". I've never thought of it that they like this
direction to be "prescribed". You kicked her out right away. Notice she henpecked him right in front of you to establish dominance.

Wow, you lived 12 houses away and didn't see him for 5 years. He could've been coming into your place for an escape from the hell he was living.

Ok

I think your doing right.

It's almost like he's been "reformatted" to that f*ist wife's program. He's not even the same person. If you could help him to understand he is controlled and how it was obtained. How pitiful, but he is a good example of MANY men in this culture.
That is a very interesting point you bring up about the dominance. Wes is a very easy going guy and I don't know where it went wrong. While playing board games she said stuff like "I think you're gay [to him]" and she would laugh or "I always thought you were gay". "Buddy you're sleeping on the couch tonight, don't even joke with me". I would sit there with my mouth agape at the constant stream of disrespect that his fat cow wife would deal out to him. He gained all his weight back and then some, she's put on a lot more too. We had a pretty strict no drugs policy [ we were break dancing at nightclubs sometimes performing for money, it was a matter of pride ]. When he told me he started doing hard drugs, I was really floored. He has joked that they have a coke addiction and joked that she beats him... I'm not sure if they are jokes or not though.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a very interesting point you bring up about the dominance. Wes is a very easy going guy and I don't know where it went wrong. While playing board games she said stuff like "I think you're gay [to him]" and she would laugh or "I always thought you were gay". "Buddy you're sleeping on the couch tonight, don't even joke with me". I would sit there with my mouth agape at the constant stream of disrespect that his fat cow wife would deal out to him. He gained all his weight back and then some, she's put on a lot more too. We had a pretty strict no drugs policy [ we were break dancing at nightclubs sometimes performing for money, it was a matter of pride ]. When he told me he started doing hard drugs, I was really floored. He has joked that they have a coke addiction and joked that she beats him... I'm not sure if they are jokes or not though.
She beats him mentally, that's for sure because she will do it in your face to make sure you his good buddy know he's her slave. How terrible. She deserves to be cheated on. She deserves to be left. But if your boy doesn't want to care about himself, there is nothing you can do.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a million fags out there and here you are hung up on one of them, this guy is a clown, you could see that years ago, he's doing you a favor by keeping himself away, probably sheer embarrassment and that same ego or even lack thereof will be the problem in his marriage as well, two big egos don't equal peace, equals war and submission, not just once, but constant, it is degrading in a way that is very hard to describe and over years, it's just a mess plain and simple.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I over-react?

Wes

Wes

Wes

My final response:

People change. I know a guy like this, actually two, whose lives revolve around their wives since they got married.

I wouldn't necessarily cut him off. Just understand that he's not the same person he was.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must have a strange marriage but we believe if there's no free time then the marriage will ultimately fail. You gotta have time to hang out with your friends apart from each other but this isn't the first time he's ghosted me and I can't stand that. It's not just with him, I usually give someone a 2 strike rule and then stop talking to them. I think that's one of the worst things you can do to someone is waste their time and then respond with an arbitrary answer. I certainly wouldn't let a b1tch do it to me. In my mind, it takes nothing to dial a number and say "Hey I can't come today". He didn't tell me that he worked, so I assumed he was coming in the morning. I had a friend offer to take me out for lunch and I said no because I was waiting for this guy to show up.

I guess if you have a kid you're busy, but he could've brought his kid around... I really think this was just a bs excuse. Anyway, I think I'm gonna stick to my guns on this one and not bother having him around again. Maybe when he is retired or divorced he'll have more free time.. I guess why I am a little miffed is that I was going to invite their family down to Mexico to stay with us for a bit. I won't be doing it now.

We used to have a small group of guys in China and we would get together to play cards or whatever. We had this one other friend named Ian do something like this. Once I was sitting at Ian's house while his wife was screaming at him to make the kid a sandwich [she was sitting on her ass]. He's like "Ok just a minute, I'm almost finished this game". Suddenly , she is standing beside him and bellows "Ian.... 1 , 2" and he's standing at attention. I was like "WTF are you doing?" and he's just standing there straight, shaking... I couldn't believe this dude was SCARED of his 4 ft nothing Chinese wife. Why do men let women tell them what to do? Well, I said loudly so she could hear "Ian, on 3 my wife would've had a black eye". That was the last time I was invited back. From then on his wife would call when we were out and he would promptly head home, even if he had taken a 2 hour train to come and see us, he would get in a taxi, pay $100 to run home to his wife and do whatever little thing she asked.

I thought this was just an isolated thing. My other friend doesn't give a sh1t what his wife says, and well she doesn't say anything because he will just leave. So I know when you guys are talking sh1t about marriage, Ian and Wes are the guys you are referring to. And I don't know where it all goes wrong because prior to their marriages they were tough guys, did whatever they felt like etc etc. After marriage they are these scaredy cats, on edge... Ian ended up renting a separate apartment when his wife's parents came to live with them. He lived in one apartment and his in-laws, wife and kids lived in the adjacent one because his in-laws called him lazy and said he was a leach.
Ian made well over 100k per year, worked all hours of the day (and some night) and never stopped, his wife hardly worked. He admitted one day that he wanted to kill them or kill himself. I didn't understand why he didn't just tell her off and quit one of his many jobs.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must have a strange marriage but we believe if there's no free time then the marriage will ultimately fail. You gotta have time to hang out with your friends apart from each other but this isn't the first time he's ghosted me and I can't stand that. It's not just with him, I usually give someone a 2 strike rule and then stop talking to them. I think that's one of the worst things you can do to someone is waste their time and then respond with an arbitrary answer. I certainly wouldn't let a b1tch do it to me. In my mind, it takes nothing to dial a number and say "Hey I can't come today". He didn't tell me that he worked, so I assumed he was coming in the morning. I had a friend offer to take me out for lunch and I said no because I was waiting for this guy to show up.

I guess if you have a kid you're busy, but he could've brought his kid around... I really think this was just a bs excuse. Anyway, I think I'm gonna stick to my guns on this one and not bother having him around again. Maybe when he is retired or divorced he'll have more free time.. I guess why I am a little miffed is that I was going to invite their family down to Mexico to stay with us for a bit. I won't be doing it now.

We used to have a small group of guys in China and we would get together to play cards or whatever. We had this one other friend named Ian do something like this. Once I was sitting at Ian's house while his wife was screaming at him to make the kid a sandwich [she was sitting on her ass]. He's like "Ok just a minute, I'm almost finished this game". Suddenly , she is standing beside him and bellows "Ian.... 1 , 2" and he's standing at attention. I was like "WTF are you doing?" and he's just standing there straight, shaking... I couldn't believe this dude was SCARED of his 4 ft nothing Chinese wife. Why do men let women tell them what to do? Well, I said loudly so she could hear "Ian, on 3 my wife would've had a black eye". That was the last time I was invited back. From then on his wife would call when we were out and he would promptly head home, even if he had taken a 2 hour train to come and see us, he would get in a taxi, pay $100 to run home to his wife and do whatever little thing she asked.

I thought this was just an isolated thing. My other friend doesn't give a sh1t what his wife says, and well she doesn't say anything because he will just leave. So I know when you guys are talking sh1t about marriage, Ian and Wes are the guys you are referring to. And I don't know where it all goes wrong because prior to their marriages they were tough guys, did whatever they felt like etc etc. After marriage they are these scaredy cats, on edge... Ian ended up renting a separate apartment when his wife's parents came to live with them. He lived in one apartment and his in-laws, wife and kids lived in the adjacent one because his in-laws called him lazy and said he was a leach.
Ian made well over 100k per year, worked all hours of the day (and some night) and never stopped, his wife hardly worked. He admitted one day that he wanted to kill them or kill himself. I didn't understand why he didn't just tell her off and quit one of his many jobs.
Those guys have been "conditioned" like so many others.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had friends like this in the past. I generally don't throw it in their face, but I stop making the effort to do things with them because it's just not worth it. The thing is, once their relationship is over, they're going to need a friend. I'm always willing to open my doors to these guys when the cvnt who's been ruling over them suddenly fvcks off. That's when I let them know how much of a little bytch they were in their relationship, but I won't push them away. All I hope is that they learn something from the whole experience. It seems like they usually do.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl can be controlling and a ***** sometimes and I let it slide. However that is only when we are completely alone, if we are in public I've checked her ass every time and never deal with disrespect publicly. Sometimes you need to be that ******* or they will never learn.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...I hate to say it man, but your buddy married a bull dyke and has turned into a nellie/lesbian!

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those guys have been "conditioned" like so many others.
Seems more like witchcraft and they're under a 'witch's spell'.

Real talk...My dad taught me early to never eat any food cooked by a woman I didn't know well..."You don't know what types of things some women will do to catch a man!"

RIP "Pops"

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would call social services on her really, her kid should suffer abuse daily

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems more like witchcraft and they're under a 'witch's spell'.

Real talk...My dad taught me early to never eat any food cooked by a woman I didn't know well..."You don't know what types of things some women will do to catch a man!"

RIP "Pops"
This "witchcraft" is a combination of one on one conditioning and social conditioning. All the social and one on one "manipulations" are common and it's for us as adults to be aware of it .

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This "witchcraft" is a combination of one on one conditioning and social conditioning. All the social and one on one "manipulations" are common and it's for us as adults to be aware of it .
Absolutely!

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Better alone than with bad company.

Both of you were never compatible, I don't know how you stuck the guy for so long.

Did you ever imagine murdering him? This is probably a sign that it's not a healthy friendship.

time to say goodbye.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Did I over-react?

Wes

Wes

Wes

My final response:

Wouldn't she be actually thinner by using coke? As for your friend, he seems like a typical modern dude who gave his balls to his b!tch as soon as he found the one. Dudes need to put and keep their b!tch in line early on or get rid of her. Reason being, this will happen.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would call social services on her really, her kid should suffer abuse daily
In Canada, this type of parenting is what the government wants.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better alone than with bad company.

Both of you were never compatible, I don't know how you stuck the guy for so long.

Did you ever imagine murdering him? This is probably a sign that it's not a healthy friendship.

time to say goodbye.
We were bestfriends as children, we were both nerds and he was doing really well up until he met her. Then things really took a nose dive for him.