Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I went to school with a Stacey

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
The incel culture now in the zeitgeist got me thinking about school, and behind everyone having to attend and work their asses off and bombarding the kids with rules about school dress, there was social politics, or moreover this one girl.
She seethed at me at college presentation night when exams were coming in the presence of my dad- a bit of baffoon.
She had a track record of being entertained by the dvcks in my year. I stress that my school year was not the worst but not the best- just not a great experience but it was what it was.
She talked angsty and big about wanting to 'kill' a girl who got her into trouble- who was special needs BTW.
Through the mutual connection function on Facebook via my brother I found she in later years was 'discovered' by a club DJ and became a dancer, getting 'YAAAS queen' comments on loads of her pics.

If we insist on continually sending kids to school- its certainly something that's stuck in my mind.