Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I scored a date..

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everybody, for the past few months I have been talking to a woman who works with me and she seemed to of liked me but I wasn't sure but after reading her body language I knew that she had to of at least be somewhat interested in me. When I was working with her today she asked if I was gonna be working there and I said yes and she responded like "yay" and I just knew right there she had to be interested in me. She asked where did I go for lunch today and I said I brought me a sandwich from home and she said she went to starbucks and she goes ''im a starbucks girl'' So I asked her "What are you doing for lunch tomorrow?" and she says "Oh, what am I doing what do you mean.." like she kinda studdered and I re-phrased it saying, "Where are you going for Lunch tomorrow.... Lets get together and go to starbucks, my treat" and she said "Okay" and she had a smile on her face, then she started talking to me about the kind of food they have there and what I order from there but soon after that she went away but now tomorrow I am scared she might forget and I don't know if she'll consider it a "date" would it be considered a date? tomorrow would it be okay if I went up to her and said Hi and asked like "are we still on for lunch?" I'm not sure what to say now.. but at least I will know that if she "forgets" she probably never really liked me after all and I will just forget about her. Any ideas on what we can talk about when we're eating lunch together if we do go? I want to pursue this further I was thinking of saying like "Lets get together and do something on Sunday, I'll pick you up" any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a couple of tips for you for next time:

So I asked her "What are you doing for lunch tomorrow?"
Never ask a girl what she's doing. It's an obvious buildup to asking for a date. Women hate being put on the spot, and it makes them uncomfortable (that's why she studdered). Also, never ask for a date, provide one for her. Say something like, "Hey, let's go to Starbucks tomorrow for lunch!" Automatically assume she is free for a date. If she isn't, she'll let you know.

Lets get together and go to starbucks, my treat"
Unless you're just going for coffee, it's best NOT to start any relationship off with being the one who pays for the date. Women get used to guys paying for all their 5hit. First impression is important. If you make yourself out to be a credit card, you shall be one.

but now tomorrow I am scared she might forget and I don't know if she'll consider it a "date" would it be considered a date?
It all depends on what you do on the "first date". If you read the DJ bible and learn about kino, eye contact, confidence, and ****y/funny, you can turn it into something. The first couple of dates are the most important. They'll determine whether she'll continue dating you or not, or if she only wants to be "friends" (which means NO SEX OR EVEN KISS FOR YOU!)

tomorrow would it be okay if I went up to her and said Hi and asked like "are we still on for lunch?" I'm not sure what to say now
She already said yes, so she should stick to her word. Tomorrow, go up to her at lunch and say, "are you ready to go?" You don't need to be a pain in the ass wondering if she's changed her mind. She made her decision, go with it.

but at least I will know that if she "forgets" she probably never really liked me after all and I will just forget about her
Dammit, have some confidence! Or grow some! Never think about the negative outcomes, always think of the positives. You'll never get anywhere with that attitude. If she cancels your date, just think, she's missing out on a fantastic one-of-a-kind lunch date with YOU! She's at the loss, you're not. You're the one to be desired, not her. She's only a human being that happens to be a physically attractive female, nothing more.

Any ideas on what we can talk about when we're eating lunch together if we do go?
Don't tell her about your life. Talk about your surroundings, talk about her, but very little about yourself. Don't bore her with the details of your life, but make her feel like she's known you her whole life. Treat her like your best buddy, treat her like your bratty little sister, tease the fvck out of her. If you encounter one of those "uncomfortable silences", don't worry about it. It happens. Just keep quiet and look at your surroundings. Let her be the one to worry about you losing interest or the date not going well.

I want to pursue this further I was thinking of saying like "Lets get together and do something on Sunday, I'll pick you up"
If she's got her own car, meet her there, or better yet, get her to pick YOU up! No need to be her personal chauffer if she has a car. Other than that, "Lets get together and do something on Sunday" is fine. Make sure you have a time and an activity planned before you ask her. She's going to ask you, "well, what do you want to do?" Always have a plan.

Good luck!

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
We both went to Starbucks and I had a good time and she and I were talking mostly about work but not really about hooking up and stuff like that. After we both ordered coffee yeah I paid and we sat in my car just talking and stuff, our lunch break is only 30 minutes so we had to go back, she told me thank you and I wanted to tell her "i enjoyed spending time with you during lunch today" but I didn't see her after we clocked back in. maybe tomorrow, but I don't know if she likes me, I Just hope she knows that I like her though because I gave a lot of hints already. what would be the next step to do with her? maybe go to lunch with her tomorrow again but I don't want to keep paying ya know.

Mr.B

Don Juan
Reaction score
We need more posts like this.

A good story that depicts both events and our bud's thoughts.

A great analysis that picks out the flaws in our mindset that we don't even realize we have.

Mr.B

Don Juan
Reaction score
What would be the next step to do with her?
I'm no guru, but I believe there are only two options.

1. Propose another date. (Lunch or something else)
2. Wait and decide tomorrow. (or maybe the day after, etc.)

It all depends on the cues you are getting.
If you are not getting enough cues, wait a day or two before bringing up another date. (you can still say Hi and stuff)

rjaudenes

Don Juan
Reaction score
but I don't know if she likes me

Just my 0,2 cents...

Im not a guru too...but im feel you are too worried in what is she thinking about you

Don't think about it too much, if you do this your behavior will be conditioned in her, in other words, if she smiles you'll be ok, but if she don't, you get down... Be careful! This is a path to put her in a pedestal (i did it a lot :mad:), so you'll start to do things to get her validation. If you do that your best qualities like confidence and self-steem won't shine!

Before you enter in this trap i suggest you:

1. Don't try anymore "read" woman signals, this is impossible, we just cannot enter in woman head, use simple tests to see here interesting level (like inviting her to a second date)

2. Don't give much attention to this girl, spent your energy in your life, talk to another woman, think in your career goals. Is too much early to be worried about something!

3. Read the bible, there are a lot of good material that will help you a lot.

Good Luck! :D
Rafael, from Brazil

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, guys. I will just casually ask her out by saying like "Lets get together again and do something sometime" and see what she says, maybe she might want to go out on our day off or something, but if not, she usually brings homelunch and I will ask her to bring her lunch so we can eat together or something. I hope things work out, wish me luck.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure about your situation at work but there is one BIG "no no" going on here.

You are getting involved with a chick you WORK with!

Even if you do hook up whether it be for a relationship or just fun sex your life at work will eventually suffer as your "girl troubles" begin to show up at work. There is no avoiding this form of hell.

Be very careful.

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Slickster, however I dont think it should effect much, a lot of people at my working place hooked up and ended up getting married.

She didn't show up to work today and I dont think shes coming in tomorrow. I have to wait till Monday now to talk to her :(