Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I made my ex-onitis jealous!

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is great. Ive been slowly advancing ever since I first visited sosuave.com. Well on my school bus I have great social proof. All, I mean ALL the cute girls on my bus have shown interest in me. (I guess they all see me az one hot muthaF*ka.) My ex-onitis also rides the bus, as she is also my neighbor.

Well after school, I was walking to the bus, and I felt a girl slap me on my ass. I turn around and its this 7 from my bus saying wussup to me. So I talked to her on the way to the bus, had a little convo, even tried to get her number but no success. I dont care neways, in fact, Im glad I got rejected. But it wasnt really a rejection because we kept talking and STILL bein playful even after I asked her. THis is how it SOMEWHAT went.

(during the middle of convo)

me: so wheres ur boyfreind?

her: who? I dont have a boyfreind.

me: oh really

her: yea really! (she just finished saying hi to some guy in the distance) I like him.

me: yea? has he hollad at you yet?

her: no

me: why dont u give him your number?

her: because I dont want to

me: why not?

her: because....(she never finished)

me: so then give your number to me

her: haha no! (she was smiling)

me: well, why not? what are you too lazy to pick up the phone?

her: no I just dont talk on the phone alot. (i guess her parents have her on lockdown.)

me: oh.... well what I meant by ur boyfreind is "freinds name" (they are always flirting)

her: turns and says "what!?"

me: well u guys are always fighting with each other u must like him!

her: hes a funny guy and hes sweet, plus we dont even fight we play around.

me: yea rite, more like flirting

her: no I dont flirt like that, u havent seen my flirting

me: yea I have, you like to slap a guy's ass to say hi (refering to when she slapped my ass)

her: (laughs)

and then we reached the bus and went on the bus. Then I looked over to my one itis and she was looking furiously at the girl I was talking to! SHe looked like she wanted to kill her! I just walked up to her and said "hey (girls name), how u doin?" and gave her a kiss while kinoing her arm, and then gave a kiss to her freind next to her like I usually do.

Then when we got off the bus, she seemed kind of pissed but I acted as if I didnt notice. (ever since she stopped showing interest in me she has always been acting kind of stand offish towards, not avoiding me, but very shy and quit around me. and pissed). Well I asked her what was she doing today and she told me she was going to community service. I told her "like always" shes like "i havent gone in 2 weeks". I asked "why?" she said because Im too lazy. I said "well dont u want to see your best freind over there?" She says "who?" and I said "(name of her ex, who wants to get back with her)". She then mumbled something, didnt hear her. I asked "so wutsup wit him?" she mumbled something else, didnt hear her. I acted like I didnt care, so I said "whatever, see you tomorrow" and I pinched her arm and said bye, but I dont remember her saying bye back to me.

Was this girl pissed at me? What do I do next time I see her?

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh hell, you're doing fine. You're acting like it doesn't even bother you. You treat her the same as any other girl. Of course she's jealous, she's not getting attention solely from you anymore. You'll find ex-whatevers get pissed off when you display playfulness toward other women.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know Im doing fine. But I want to maybe one AT LEAST get a fvck from my ex one-itis, and I definately wouldnt mind a relationship with her because she is a great girl and sex is not the only thing I want from her. She is the type of person that you can spend alot of time with, she has this VERY cute face and these eyes that once u look at them, you lock on. I guess this is why all the guys that have been with her have ALWAYS thought they fell in love with her.

Brandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, wait, wait. I think you seem to have forgotten this girl is your ex-oneitis. **** her, sure. But don't let her get to high up on that pedestal.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about it. I dont put her up on a pedestal, I used to. Only thing I want from her right now is for her to show me that she lieks me or not. I want a sure sign, not some subliminal type sh1t like her being overfreindly because people can be overfreindly for different reasons. Or that she is being receptive to my advances only to play along. I just want to hear from her that she wants me, so I can kiss her already, and eventually leading to the bed. If she is willing to do something more like a relationship Ill be more than willing to. If not, then **** her, I have other girls that Im DJing.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I definately wouldnt mind a relationship with her because she is a great girl and
Jesus ****ing Christ! This is what, the 10th one-itis post I've read today where they're trying to get back with the girl. Your reasons aren't even valid for making her a LTR prospect
She is the type of person that you can spend alot of time with, she has this VERY cute face and these eyes that once u look at them, you lock on.
She didn't bite the first time(s), so she's losing out on you. Let her suffer while you date some other cute girl. There's lots of them out there. You're doing so well with the women now, why fvck it up? Sounds like you have lots of new prospects, so why not try something new? Here's the Richie Sambora quote again:

Don't waste your life away thinking about yesterday's blues

She's yesterday's old stinky smelly garbage with maggots all over it.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
I know Im doing fine. But I want to maybe one AT LEAST get a fvck from my ex one-itis, and I definately wouldnt mind a relationship with her because she is a great girl and sex is not the only thing I want from her. She is the type of person that you can spend alot of time with, she has this VERY cute face and these eyes that once u look at them, you lock on. I guess this is why all the guys that have been with her have ALWAYS thought they fell in love with her.
Hmmmmmmmmm... smells like One-itis to me, lol

I don't know, you've moved on in a way you have your social proof and whatnot, talk with girls have this old girl you were into jealous... but you still talk about this girl as though you want her and her only... like the pleasure that makin' this one girl jealous brought you, and now you feel you have more of a chance with her

What you should do is play around a little longer... but then decide what to do, which is either go for this girl who you had jealous and make it somethin' more, which is what I get the impression you want from the quote above... or alternatively just bag some other girl on the bus, I mean they're must be a hotter girl on there too? But puttin' yourself out and actually going for this girl will give you the best answer, she might just be jealous because she enjoys the attention that you did give her, in which case you can do the second thing and bag another girl... or she might actually be jealous because she wants a piece of you now and you aren't obliging

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about it. I dont put her up on a pedestal, I used to. Only thing I want
from her right now is for her to show me that she lieks me or not. I want a sure
sign, not some subliminal type sh1t like her being overfreindly because people can
be overfreindly for different reasons. Or that she is being receptive to my
advances only to play along. I just want to hear from her that she wants me, so
I can kiss her already, and eventually leading to the bed. If she is willing to do
something more like a relationship Ill be more than willing to. If not, then ****
her, I have other girls that Im DJing.

I want a sure sign, not some subliminal type sh1t like her being overfreindly because people can be overfreindly for different reasons.
Get fvcking used to it. This is how women communicate. You need to learn how to work with what you get. You need to learn how a woman works and understand it.

If she is willing to do something more like a relationship Ill be more than willing to. If not, then **** her, I have other girls that Im DJing.
Didn't she give you that indication already? How many times are you going to let yourself get kicked in the balls before you realize that it's being done on purpose?

The pool's been pissed in, go find a fresh pool.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashley, if u read my other posts u wouldve read about the other girls that I posted about.

Really, I am no DJ. I AM improving, but I still am a virgin, I still have never had a girlfreind, I still have never kissed a girl (on the lips of course). I still am breaking out of my shell. This girl is the only one though that I have advanced with. THe other girls I DJ I am just freindly with and I havent YET asked for their numbers. I am aloof with all the girls. Only talking to them casually, and not going out of my way to talk to them. Trust me I dont have one itis, its just that its the only girl I have advanced with. In fact, back when I was an AFC she asked me for my number and gave me hers. SHE was the one begging for my attention. After this I was acting really AFCish around her. Told her that I liked her, but only after she asked me if I did.

I know I made myself look like Im a pimp when in reality I am not. I KNOW how to act with girls and all that ****y and funny stuff, but I never make an advance. I guess Im still too afraid of looking too interested. Maybe I am TOO aloof. I also dont want to look desperate so I never go up to a girl and just talking to them. I only talk to them casually, like when I have to or have a NEED to talk to them, or if they talked to me first.

I dont know. Im still improving, but dont doubt me just because I havent got any pvssy yet. I was painfully shy at first but now I am starting to break out of the shell. I am taking things one day at a time. I have a goal for each day. Or should a say, a goal for each new conversation with a girl. Like I have one, that next tiem I talk to this girl I will get her number. Only problem is, Ive been too aloof and those "NEEDS" to talk to her have never came up, or she has never said anything to me.

I dont know, its complicated, but rest assured that I am still improving on my game, and I PREDICT that I will start advancing with at least 1 of the many girls I am DJing during the next month or so.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bungo Pony, no she has not indicated if she wants a relationship or not. Though she has showed me that she is very interested in me. Giving me those "i want to fvck you" looks many times. But recently she has stopped showing me and now I dont know if she still likes me or not.

I have chilled with her, but only in front of her house to talk, or at my freinds house which she sometimes goes to. I wish I can take her out, that will be the day that I will forever have her on my jock. But I dont have a car. The only way I can take her out is if one of my freinds that have a car are willing to take me.

I have asked her about a relationship (back in my BAFC days) and she said "but Im talking to ____ now". THats the only thing close to a rejection. After I had asked her that she suddenly HATES the guy she was talking to about 2 weeks later, for an unknown reason. She just mentioned him once followed after I hate him. I asked her why, and she just said because I just do.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see why you could put her on the backburner for a while. You might still have a chance with this girl, but why not get yourself some experience before bagging this one? You'll have less of a chance of screwing it up. Also, why not date more than one woman at a time? You'll gain experience a lot faster.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read your posts, you talk about all these girls that show interest in you... but you've yet to do anythin with them of a sexual nature

You've read or studied the DJ Bible and picked up tips from the posts on the site which is all well and good... you've passed the stage one, and you have them showin' interest in you, the next step is to get with one of these girls if you're feelin' them... true, your game might not be up to scratch yet, but there's only so much that reading can do for you, it's the practical side of things that will get your game up to scratch... so if you're reluctant to move further with one girl because you don't think you've not read enough yet, then you're slowing yourself down... the best way to learn these stages would be in the different scenarios you have will have every day... sure, you'll make mistakes along the way but that brings you to the next girl that much wiser... there's no such thing as havin' perfect game, so if you're waiting until a point when you think you have it, it's time wasted...

You just need the confidence to approach them, and that whole area has been covered again and again on this site...

It's just that you finished your post off so concerned about what you should do with that ex one-itis you pissed off... then you followed on with that second post about how great she is, and how you'd love a relationship with her... all in the meanwhile not makin' any sort of move on one of these many girls on the bus...

Maybe I was a little harsh given the circumstances you brought up in reply... it's just the mixed impressions you gave me with your initial post, keep buildin'...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea the girls on my bus are kinda cute, but their are only 3 girls that Id fvk or wouldnt mind havin a relationship with.

My ex oneitis Id like to **** and have a relationship with.

Her freind Id like to ****, but she is also my very good freind's sister, and she has also been their when I most embarassed myself, I have no chance with her because too many things happened and she was their.

This other girl, she looks like a cross between Shakira and that blonde girl from Gone in Sixty Seconds (yea I forgot her name, how could I?) Id like to fvck, but thats it. She is a little to weird and she doesnt speak good english. She has a strong spanish accent.

Brandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off the girl in the movie is Angelina Jolie.

Secondly, why do you want a relationship with this girl? Ask yourself that. You better have some damn good reasons, enough reasons that you are convinced it'd be better than what you could be potentially giving up.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not that I want to have a relationship, its that I wouldnt mind. She is just the cutest thing I have ever seen. She doesnt really have sex appeal, she has that innocent girl type of look that makes me want to bring out the bad in her. She does have a big ass though. But thats not it. Her face is just so cute........ I just dont know how to describe it. I just cant describe it as hot or sexy, I have to describe it as "cute". She has a sort of babyface. But she is the sexiest thing if u catch her giving you "the look". You know, that look where u can tell that she wants to fvck. SHe is also very calm and she is a very touchy kind of girl. She likes to caress. She also used to sing songs to me. Like when a song on the radio is being played, she sings it while giving me this sexy look. I just dont know why, but I just would like to have her in a relationship. It could also be that I never had a girlfreind. Also, if I had advanced as much as I have with another girl, I probably wouldnt mind a relationship with that girl too.

enough! i promise I wont keep telling you about how cute she is. Someone just asked.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go for the Angelina Joile \ Shakira looking chick :D Maybe you could learn spanish, teach her english, and fvck her prolly too ;D I find that foreign characters can turn out to be some good friends :)

Brandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you pretty much answered my question. You want a relationship with this girl because you are still attached to her. She is still the girl that you wanted originally, so as a result you want to be in a relationship with her. She is NOT that special. You said it yourself, anyone else in her postition you would have feelings for. Has anyone else noticed the trend of AFC guys (note: not calling you AFC) "falling in love" with the first girlfriend or first girl to really pay attention to him? All part of the learning process I suppose.

Oh... and I second the notion, go for the Shakira girl. Hopefully she can belly dance. :D