"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I think I have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
First.... every one knows i kissed my ex gf mom.
Better kisser than the daughter.


So ..i went to the beach with my new gf and she's 30. Has an 18 year old niece

Cute girl.
So there was a bar there and we talked. But with the music playing...i danced with both of them...but then they played Lambada. It's a Brazilian style that you have to dance super close.
Now im not saying I'm super sexy...but we were grinding.
And i switched back and forth making sure each girl didn't feel left out.
Now, my 30 year old is acting standoffish.
Not angry...but not as sweet.
And i like her, but i think she is jealous... For no good reason.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
You rubbed your d!ck on her sibling's daughter, and there is no good reason? I think your problem is that you lack common sense.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2022
Messages
292
Reaction score
351
I'm gonna steal a line from a comment I saw in another thread recently.

Dear penthouse...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top