"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

i think i gonna have to use viagra or something else

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
i think i'm having bad luck with my gf when it comes to sex two weeks ago sex was great she got her period then now after her period the last two sex was horrible in both i came fast and sometimes was hard for me to get hard again and since my **** was half hard and i came fast again fvck bro.

i don't know if this has anything to do with what is happening but i think i'm getting bored of my gf or something like that is weird.

i been also training my pc muscle but i think that was what fvcked me up what u guys recommend
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJZ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
What about if she starts slobbing on your knob? Does it still have trouble saluting?
 
Top