Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I dodged a bullet here (field report)

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very good reason not to do online dating, b/c you will meet some really fvcked up people online.

About a month ago, I tried out some online dating just for the hell of it. I created a profile at plentyoffish.com (its free unlike most sites and I didn't feel like paying for this shyt)

About 10 MINUTES after I signed up, I received a message from this chick in Tustin, CA (I'm in Long Beach). The message included personal background information, phone numbers, everything. I was surprised at getting something so quickly and I decided to weigh out my options. I put the message aside and forgot about it.

Almost a month later to the day of receiving the message, I call the girl up just to see what would happen, if anything. She wasn't home so I left a message, not really expecting to hear from her again. Even if she did call back, I figured she would pretty much tell me to go to hell for waiting so long.

THE SAME EVENING she returns my call. we talked for about 10 minutes and she seemed really nice and interesting at that point, so I decided to give her a chance. She called me several more times over the next few days at the times I specified, and I only called her once (This chick was fvcking PUNCTUAL-- When i said to call at 4pm, she called me exactly at 4:00--) not a good sign. it was almost as if she was waiting by the phone.

My curiousity compelled me to set up a date for last night so i could see what I was dealing with. I drove out to her place (50-mile round trip) and met her in person. she didn't have much going for her in terms of looks and was a bit heavy for my tastes, but I decided to go ahead with the date. We went out and had coffee, and she went out of her way to please me, offering me compliment after compliment. She complimented me on virtually everything, from my cologne (she said it was her favourite, even though i had to tell her which one I was wearing. Riiiiight.....) to my clothes, to even my car, which is still nice but starting to show its age. I could tell that this chick was desperate as hell. She was acting really clingy.

We go back to her place, have a few drinks, and she starts making out with me. I decided to let her do it b/c I didn't want to have come all that way for nothing. (she sure was eager-- she let me french kiss her on the first date-- wow) She also told me a lot about her past, about how she had an abortion in her first relationship and how she had her tubes tied to keep from getting knocked up again. At this point, I decided to tell her goodnight and leave.

As I was hauling ass down the I-5 freeway back towards Long Beach, she CALLS ME ON MY PHONE and tells me that she wants to talk some more, even though I had only seen her about 20 minutes ago. She goes on about how she had a great time, how I was everything she wanted, etc. She even tried to initiate some phone sex by telling me that she was taking her clothes off and getting ready for bed.... I couldn't believe it, it was just after the first date. I told her that it was getting late and I had to go.

This morning, I called her up and told her that while last night was fun, I didn't think that we were right for each other b/c she was coming on waaaaaay too strong. Even though we spent only 2 hours together the night before and all I did was hold her hand and make out, she flies off the handle and screams how no one loves her, that she can't belive that I'm saying these things to her, that she wants to kill herself, etc.

At this point I was wondering what the fvck I had gotten myself into, so I told her to stop it and not to cal me again. (could you blame me?) I hang up. My cell phone rang twice after that and I knew it was her so I didn't answer.

The moral of this story: DON'T DATE ONLINE.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You saw it coming. And just because she was from the net you went along with it.

From what you said she looked like she wanted to ****, why didn't you?

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo

From what you said she looked like she wanted to ****, why didn't you?
After how she acted on the date, I didn't want to go further with her. Plus, I had already made up my mind about her and I didn't weant to leave any of my DNA behind b/c she clearly has issues and it could put me in a very bad situation. (I didn't bring any condoms b/c it was the first date and I wasn't expecting to fvck)