Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think I am doing something really wrong

sparky1981

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I seem to think that I mayb doing something wrong. Its been a while since i last visited. (maybe thats my mistake right there) But lately my problem has not been getting the girl but keeping the girl.
I have no probs in finding girls but as soon as I find one I like and sometimes not so soon and I c them a few times. They break it off telling me they don't really have feelings 4 me but for some1 else instead. Ofton an ex. The last 1 won't even tell me that much.
Funny anough the 1's i ain't interested in that much seem to always be after me.
Some one please help me out here and tell me what i'm doing wrong. This becoming a bit of prob

LiveStrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey bro-

I know what you're going through...I've been there. You see it took me sometime to realize what the problem was....it wasn't the girls it was me. I could get them interested but then for whatever reasons they lost interest. I discovered that my problem was the way i started to behave around them after I had "got" the girl. I would often times focus on them and try to move things tooo fast....i would just suddenly go back into AFC mode....a negative phase shift. I'll sum it up and make it simple for you.....after you think you've "got" the girl...don't stop your game...continue to mack the honeys around you make her wonder...play cat and mouse. Just dont cave in, keep telling yourself, even after you think you've "got" her, that youre the man and she is just another bi*ch on ur nutz. Don't treat her any differently then the rest of the gals...make her wonder and come to you for a relationship.

Keep Playin'

sparky1981

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thanks I know i should keep being like that. But i don't really treat girls badly aye. No the type of guy i really am. Belive it or not when I pulled this chick. i wasn't really doing that much different. Prob just more ****y.
I don't know aye. I had to convince this girl she wasn't fat just so she would come near me. She isnt but reckoned she was

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LiveStrong
hey bro-

I'll sum it up and make it simple for you.....after you think you've "got" the girl...don't stop your game...continue to mack the honeys around you make her wonder...play cat and mouse. Just dont cave in, keep telling yourself, even after you think you've "got" her, that youre the man and she is just another bi*ch on ur nutz. Don't treat her any differently then the rest of the gals...make her wonder and come to you for a relationship.

Keep Playin'
This is sometimes the toughest part because I think most people in general have good hearts and you know how crummy it feels if some girl is trying to make you jealous or something, and no matter what anyone says, there will always be a little of that, you can't control it. Therefore, when you like a girl, you don't want to put her through that, but if you don't, sometimes you'll lose her. That's the confusing part that I hate, because you never know how someone will react, and I hate using jealousy to keep a girl. You want to believe she's with you because she wants to be, not because she feels animosity toward another girl.

sparky1981

Don Juan
Reaction score
We gettin off the track here. They leave me for their exs. Not some random guy they just met.

One even went back after a year way from him. Though i'm lead to believe she went though alot of random guys till she met me and then went back.

I need to know what i must be doing that must make them go this way