Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think early mid 20s is the lowest point in dating for men

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only am I struggling, but a lot of my friends are. They are either in Ldrs or forced monk mode lol. Here's a couple of reasons why I think this.

1) You are not in an ideal situation logistically and economically. You go a place built for people your age to the real world which is extremely unfriendly to people your age. Your first job out of college might not be in the best part of the city or in a city at all. You might be stuck in a small town or suburb for a couple of years till things start working together. These places are horrible for finding women in general. Instead of being able to walk to a bar full of young women, you now have to drive a hour to a bar or venue not guaranteed with young women. Plus, you might be able to afford a condo in a city with that 50k salary by yourself, but you might have to wait a couple of years until you satisfy debt, obtain a new job or promotion, or just personal responsibility.

2) The game changes setting, so you have to learn to adapt to these changes. It might take a while to figure out how to find women while living in some suburb and working a 8-10 hour job five days a week. You might just decide to wait it out like me and better yourself until you are able to leave your situation. It was okay to game girls in college, but it is frowned upon and a bad idea to do it in a professional work environment. Last, you didn't really give a **** who you screwed in college because you were young lol. Now, screwing that crazy girl can bear more consequences.

3) You are at that age where you can't compete against older guys because they make more money than you and the girls your age and younger are still immature. The wall hasn't really start to hit women yet after college, so they are still going to screw around with Mr. Fun, sloot at bars, and not take care of themselves. They could care less if you make 50k because Josh is 28 and makes 80k and drives a BMW or Chad is still living his bum druggie lifestyle, so he is funner to screw around with till he impregnates a girl or the girl matures before it happens. Wait, there's college girls you can bang! Nvm, your 8-10 hour M-F work week doesn't fit with a college kid's schedule and you have most likely grown too old for these girls. I know guys my age that still go for college girls and I really don't see how they put up with them? If yall have advice for this then please feel free to provide it in this topic.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The happiest guys in their early to mid 20's are the ones in very long term relationships. They adjust to the working world better (have someone to go home to instead of troll the bars on a Friday night hunting for puss), save more money, and have a better social circle as their gf opens up social avenues for them.

The guys who are 25 and single end up going through a quarter life crisis and hit rock bottom. This doesn't happen with relationship guys.i know this guy who is 27, in med school and has been with the same girl since they were 14. He's happy af and more mature than other guys his age

It's true that if you're in a really serious relationship early you are more prone to getting a divorce before 30, so it isn't black and white. Some guys who were only with one girl in their 20's go crazy after they break up because they haven't enjoyed spinning plates ever.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The happiest guys in their early to mid 20's are the ones in very long term relationships. They adjust to the working world better (have someone to go home to instead of troll the bars on a Friday night hunting for puss), save more money, and have a better social circle as their gf opens up social avenues for them.

The guys who are 25 and single end up going through a quarter life crisis and hit rock bottom. This doesn't happen with relationship guys.i know this guy who is 27, in med school and has been with the same girl since they were 14. He's happy af and more mature than other guys his age

It's true that if you're in a really serious relationship early you are more prone to getting a divorce before 30, so it isn't black and white. Some guys who were only with one girl in their 20's go crazy after they break up because they haven't enjoyed spinning plates ever.
I agree that it could be a blessing or a curse. These type of guys tend to get extremely complacent and the longer they remain blind the worst they get screwed over if something does happen. I had my quarter life crisis earlier this year and I figured out a way to find a pathway out of it and adapt to my situation. If I had a gf or something earlier this year then I would have been screwed lol.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm hearing is a bunch of self limiting beliefs and excuses.

I'm 29 years old and back at college.

I have like 10k in savings left and get a student allowance and part time job selling suits so I'm hardly rolling in it.

Oh I also don't even have a car, I'm selling it and taking the bus until I finish college.

But I'm having the best time of my life dating and it's because I finally got rid of those limiting beliefs and got out of the matrix and just started doing what makes me happy. I have plates running me around like a personal taxi because they want to spend time with me.

Well 2 years ago I was working in sales management earning a very substantial salary with a company audi and I worked in the cbd and I was getting no female interest.

What I'm saying is don't put barriers in front of yourself. I could have been the "creepy old dude" at college and getting no poon or I could still be earning good money in a soul destroying job but I decided to become channing Tatum in 22 jump street, have 3 more years of fun and get qualified in what I want to do.

And it has NO effect on ability to get girls.

The only barriers are what you put up. We are DJ's on this site getting out of the matrix is about your own brain not your situation. Realize it

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats worse is if you haven't even finished college and make less than 20k a year

Serenity

Reaction score
That's partly why I went looking for something permanent. I feel like it's a waste of my time to go hunt for the next pvssy. I have had a girlfriend for over a year now, our relationship is very solid. No problems, we're just always having a good time together.

I sometimes imagine what it would be like without her. It would be a bit boring, I like having her around (we live together). I imagine gaming women again, a thought that looks amusing at first glance. I know it's not so fun in the long run, it eats away time and I'll inevitably run into women who are a bag full of troubles.

I'm happy now, happier than I was chasing tail. This one is specializing in making me feel good after all, a temporary plate will never have time to master that art.

I'm 25, I think the mid 20's is the time to start dating seriously. To go completely Anti-dumps machine and find that one woman you really like. The issue is that men want to keep playing while women are tired of that sh!t, I can't blame them because this is a lot better (if done right).

Last edited by a moderator:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I think Inferno said it best.

You are not getting the results you want so you decide to use your age as a scapegoat. The girls aren't waiting for me at a bar and fainting at my arrival like James Bond, I don't have a BMW, I'm out of college, their are no connections. Ridiculous excuses, but can make the ego feel better.

I think it's been said so many times here. Girls are only there to come along for the ride. Anything more than that and you have no focus and no purpose.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any age can be **** or great depending on attitude. I am in my late 40s and having the time of my life.
Money and job are less important than you think and girls in their 20s can be super cute.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Early 20s a bad moment to date?

Mate get in shape and learn few basics of game and you get an unlimited flood of young pvssy.

I understand your points, sure its complicate in terms of logistic thats why you have to reframe the interaction instead of accepting the premade one of the guy picking her up, pay for drinks and so on.

Also if you're sad keep in ind you're getting better and better, would you rather be in my place at 31 and know every goddman day that the age of the girls I screwing is slowly increasing? (altought not proportionally to mine).

Many guys here find teenage and early 20s girls to be immature or annoying...well think of an immature and annoying one whos standards are up despite being 10 yrs older and their bodies suffering gravity.

Best suggetion I can give you is be in a decent shape (no need for a fitness model body, just look fit) and learn some basics of social dynamics.

Once you match those two requirements try to meet as much people as you can and try your luck in house parties and social circles, drop the clubs its expensive in terms of money and energy.

If you are a pretty boy whos pleasable to have around you dont need a car and money, you will get picked up from friends or girls.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't really have any problems dating in my early to mid-20s (after I found sosuave). The pvssy flood was pretty decent for women who were close to my age. My income wasn't too shabby either. The thing that ate a lot of my income was my nicotine addiction which I quit when I was 28.

However, my 30s have been some of the best years of my life. I changed careers and started making more money. Another thing that has stopped plaguing me was the "you're too young" label for the work that I do. I used to get denial from people who couldn't believe I could do the job they wanted simply because of my age, and THAT closed a lot of doors for me. I no longer get that being in my 30s.

The age range of pvssy for me has been age 19 to about 5 years older than me (I refused to go older). That's a HUGE range of women to choose from.

My 20s weren't awful for either area because I was persistent. What my 30s brought was a wider range of opportunities and more doors to open.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the people that had it decent in their mid early 20s, can yall please explain where yall were going to meet these girls and what type. I do weightlift, but I'm on a cutting phase right now to trim off fat and big muscles are overrated lol.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate with the sentiment: When I joined SS I'd just turned 24, had just been dumped after a 2 yr relationship with my BPD ex, had just finished school, and had always relied on passive value (looks, status, proximity) to get girls.

I had just moved back home & was working remotely (not lucrative, 40+ hrs a week of no face-to-face social interaction.

BUT I committed myself to doing what it takes to create the lifestyle I wanted--both short and long term. Secondly, I BELIEVED it was possible.

Start learning cold approach. It, for me anyway, was the single most uncomfortable process I ever put myself through--and I made up all types of 'excuses' and 'rationalizations' (just like you're doing now). But it was 100% worth it.

Take care of other aspects of your life. But know that's not required for getting laid. I frequent college bars--most of the girls (I pick up) have fakes (20's about as high as I like to go). Most of them are pretty cool people--though probably not long term relationship material (I'm a part time unicorn hunter--a couple near misses).

I have high standards; I don't hook up with drunk girls or girls that annoy me; so I'm hardly killing it, but if I go out 4-12 times a month I can expect to pull a 7+. And that's with sh1t logistics (their place or my car or a cheap hotel). My location is probably above average but hardly ideal. I do have to stay out until around 4AM to seal the deal on a SNL, which at my age is a little inconvenient. I hardly drink--might spend $10-$15 on a night out and most of that is tips.

It took me about 6 months to get good--but now it's a blast and pretty sustainable. Excited for when I can relocate.

Silko

Don Juan
Reaction score
as being in your mid 20 you are in lowest interest group for women. period.

since my 35 till now (41) I never had that much interest from women.
Women aged from 22 to 42 ... a lot of woman are fishing in that pool and hunting. There is a lot of competition between them.

I never hunted till now.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol trust me, they dont give a fvck what kinda car you drive. Im 25 and have a supercar and havent gotten a girl just by having the car. Does help though if you already have their interest lol its all in your attitude.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was completely clueless about women in my early twenties, but equally didn't really give a single fck; so I was actually quite successful. Fresh out of uni, I was earning about 200-300/week and screwing 10-20 chicks a year. I've only ever owned one car in my life for a couple for years when I was 18.

The one thing that many people of any age think is that the world owes them something.

Have to agree with the guys above. It's not an age thing. It's a mindset thing.

Some personal value, the right situation and attitude are all you need.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Women don't care about a man's age.. they care what a man can do for them.

Most men in their early to mind 20's have no power, sources, or status for a woman to take advantage of. Youth is not something that raises a man's value the way it does for a woman. POWER attracts women. Power is everything "alpha" stands for. Younger men have power in the form of physical dominance. The ability to win fights and provide a woman with protection. This is only useful to women who live in conditions where safety is a big concern. Snotty high class women don't want a brute outside of a short-term fling. Which is fine since most women are only worth short-term flings. But the brute approach only works while a man is young. It becomes somewhat stupid after a certain age unless the man is also powerful in other ways (alpha). Which is why women whine that men refuse to "grow up".

Older men (30+) are more likely to have power, resources, money and status. When women graduate from college and are done sport f*cking frat boys.. they start trying to level up to raise their position in society. Younger men often have little to offer here compared to older men.

It all goes back to female hypergamy. Women have fleeting priorities. No man should waste his life trying to become exactly what women want. There is really no consistency to what women want. The main benefit of focusing on education, power and money as a man is it benefits you regardless of your ability to attract women. Its not wise to engage in behaviors that don't benefit you just to attract women. Do things that benefit you AND attract women:
  • Hit the gym
  • Eat well
  • Educate yourself
  • Be smart with your money
  • Try to move up in your career
If you wake up each day and do ONLY the things that benefit YOU.. there is no way to lose this game. Since most men are thirsty slaves to poon they will wake up each day and do things to get laid without considering if those things are actually good for them and their goals.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like the early mid 20s would be an ideal time for dating because there are still a lot of young, hot single girls in your age group. If you have your sh!t together, I'm sure you could have amazing success.

However, my record in those years was fairly dismal. I definitely did NOT have my sh!t together, I was a late bloomer. As Poon King talked about, my status and power was very low. I was distracted with dead end activities, plus I had no idea what I was doing. So I agree with the OP that these can be some lean years for some, though you might not expect that.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol trust me, they dont give a fvck what kinda car you drive. Im 25 and have a supercar and havent gotten a girl just by having the car. Does help though if you already have their interest lol its all in your attitude.
I'm on the same boat . Meanwhile i have to add that different locations have different chicks. I have always noticed that chicks increase their interest whenever i mention that i own myself some business. A fancy car can very rarely add in your value because most of the people believe it's your parents car and not yours (I'm talking when you are in your early 20s).
Only high on testosterone ,red pill , big muscled people in their early/mid 20s can get easily many women. That's the trick.