Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I was simply pointing out that the Conan quote is strikingly similar to the Khan quote. Why are you so bitter about this Bud?For crying out loud, some people think any quote that sounds even remotely pithy is the deepest, most meaningful, life-altering thing ever uttered. This one is pure garbage. It was cooked up by a screenwriter to provide some color to a movie character. In no way should it be taken seriously.
Genghis Khan... now THERE was an ALPHA MALE!Originally posted by 8ball
Here's the actual quote by Ghengis Khan:
"The greatest pleasure is in defeating one's enemies and watching their families cry, then laying down with their wives and daughters"~Ghengis Khan
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Many quotes purported to be "deep" are thrown out onto this forum and a few of them are worthless. This one falls into that category.Originally posted by 8ball
I was simply pointing out that the Conan quote is strikingly similar to the Khan quote. Why are you so bitter about this Bud?
Lighten up, man.![]()
Hmmm... something in me can't conceive of Genghis Khan bent over, forehead on the carpet, fists clentched, teeth gritted, and screaming "Ohhhh Godddd yessssssss" in Mongolian while taking some dong up his a$$.Originally posted by Solomon79
Some of the best warriors in history - Richard the Lionheat for example - were homosexual.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.