“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I think all of you should take a look at swinggcat's stuffs

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2024
Messages
71
Reaction score
19
Age
22
I have read a lot of pickup artist stuffs and a lot of them helped me especially roosh v but swinggcat is the only one whose techniques actually work like magic. I think you should check pdf of his book. He is one of the early guys who is a character in the game by neil strauss
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
You're absolutely right. Here's a short summary of his book, right here on sosuave. Anyone can the book from libgen for free, I don't think it's even possible to buy it from anywhere as it's a very old book.



What's your experience with prizing yourself, btw?
 

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
114
Age
31
By the way, you can google "Grandmaster Game Seduction" to find a rather detailed description of a natural who uses a similar style.
 
Top