i tell you how to improve posture

journey

Don Juan
Reaction score
*sorry no weights in this one, but they're the best. If you use them you might become the governer of california one day*

Everybody knows that having good posture makes you taller, and everybody knows that they are lazy and want quick fixes. This little technique will improve your posture, or send you to a watery grave.

What to do: Tie your shoulders back into their correct position.

• Get a long peice of rope, a belt, or something you could hang yourself with
  • Wrap the rope around each shoulder so that it crosses in the back to form a figure eight. From the front it should look like a backpack, and the back it looks like a figure eight
  • Don't fasten the rope too tight, it is not supposed to force the shoulders back. It's just supposed to remind you to pull your shoulders back using the muscles in your upper back, and these will grow stronger over time
  • As your posture improves, tighten the belt.

AMAZING! It will take a while to improve your posture, in the range of a couple of months. Also wear this at all times to reap the benefits.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I do? I get a long broom stick and I put it against my neck, and put my arms over behind it. You should look like you are being hung on a crucifix.

As you hold on to this position twist your torso from side to side to improve flexibility. Move up and down.

Works wonders for me.

I try to do it almost every morning.

Metaphor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys would be better off doing isometric work on row and reverse fly machines.

journey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Metaphor
You guys would be better off doing isometric work on row and reverse fly machines.
sorry we're most likely lazy and prefer to look like idiots.