i suck, help me out

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just got back from hanging out with this girl i like, who likes me... anyway we pretty much just sat around for a while, but i was too much of a *****/didnt know what to do to kiss her... so i blew that one tonight, but she said she wants to hang out again real soon, so i get another chance and this time im not going to screw it up.

we will probably be in her car or something, so what should i do? it seems so simple, yet i just couldnt think of the right thing to say/do. and i probably just over thought the whole thing.

tia.

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not as easy as your both sitting there in her car and you lean over to kiss her, unless she's REALLY into you.

You have to build up to it, flirt using kino and get progressively more sexual with your kino. Use triangle gazing (search it i think Shezz made a post about it) and when your feeling the sexual tension just go for the kiss. You can feel when it's just right, but personally i don't go for it unless I get that feeling.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two questions you can ask. The first is used by Mystery, and the second by Style (The replies on Q2 are what I use, I don't knoe what Style uses).

Q1.: "Do you want to kiss me?"
"yes" (rarely happens) - kiss
"maybe" - relpy: "well lets find out." and kiss
"no" - reply "I didn't say you could, you just looked like you had something on your mind" and go back to building rapport/sexual tension.

Q2: "How well do you reckon you kiss on a scale on 1-10?"
If she says a high number then say "oh yeah? prove it" with a ****y grin and kiss
If she says a low number then say "I don't believe that, I think you need a better judge" and go in for the kiss

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is a lot easier than you think it is. Just ask her random questions about herself and then finish with the kiss rating one. Or try using a yes-ladder build up to the "would you like to kiss me?" one.