"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I straight up kissed the girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
Last night we hung out like late at night and we chilled and then when I dropped her off, I offered to walk her to her door, but her parents are ****s and they hear everything, but then she came up to me and hugged me and I straight up kissed her and then told her to get out of my car..

And she obviously liked it because she called and texted me and said how amazing I was and to have a fabolous night....moral of the damn story is.,..If you play your cards right and don't put too much importance or emphasis in the kiss and just do it at the calculated time, ITS NO BIG DEAL..to you. To her its a whole different thing because you seem unaffected by the kiss...like if you kiss dozens of girls everyday and she's just another lucky girl in your world...see my point?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
i see.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
lol ive straight up kissed chicks too haha..but way to go..i guess
 

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
Its just a little reminder to all those guys who have a hard time kissing a girl. Its not that big a deal, do it when you feel is right...ya know. If not you can trip acid.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I don't believe tripping acid is the best option.

Though, your right. As Nike says, just do it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top