“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

I started fvcking this new girl

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
It started out just hook up....but now she cleaned my house ..my fridge needed it....
She...we went to buy veggies....she cooked....I bought her a lipstick cuz I wanted to be nice....
So ...during her dicing tomatoes I obviously got behind her....she said....take your shot of rum and go lie down ...
I ate nice


Then....
I said....let's go to bed....
She made it so we had seks in the backyard on the hammock.

Her words....let's be freaky change it up


I'm not in love....but I think she might be
I love the BJ's and everything....she's cute ...
So my question is....don't worry about her feelings?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Keep doing what you're doing. Don't worry about her feelings.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,383
Its like a spider weaving a web to capture what it wants to eat. At some point you will get the "what are we, where is this going" question. Enjoy it while it lasts, and be honest. The rest is on her.
 
Top