"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

I should probably stop talking/texting this gal.

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1,132
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
To make a long story short, she’s my cousin’s ex and engaged to another guy. I like to think I have some sort of morals and live my life with a Christian foundation, which is why I gotta stop this and probably talk to other girls.

The reason why I talk to her is because during times of the day I get bored and anxious, I would text random ppl in my messenger to strike up a conversation. It happened to be her and one thing led to another.

She’s a good girl, responsible and classy. But she’s engaged and my cousin’s ex. It would look bad on my part, Im taking the high road.

Here’s a piece transcript of one of our conversations.

me: hey how’s it going?

her: hello....

me: What you been up to?

her: Im at a birthday party, come on over!

me: lol what? You want me to come over?

her: lol no you’re in Libon. When are you guys leaving.

me: the 22nd

her: It’s near

me: I know time is going by fast

her: take care, safe travels

me: dude we should hang out when I get back

her: Sure, just tell me whenever.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top