Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I seriously don't get it..... (Sorry if too long)

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck am I doing wrong. When the h3ll am I ever going to get some puzzy. I'm seriously about to give the fvck up. I'm muscular and good looking (according to women) and I still can't get any. Every girl never responds to my texts after conversing with me for a few.

2 weeks ago, I got this phone number from this OkCupid chick that I thought was cute. She was really cool and we have great convo's. Thought I was finally doing everything right. A little over two weeks I've been texting this girl and still haven't met up.

Last week she told me we should hang out, then when comes the time she got sick. She told me to call her and she did sound sick so I took her word. This week tell her we should meet up on the 4th. She tells me "lets play it by ear". :mad:

So this afternoon she texts me, here's our convo:

Her: I fell asleep trying to text you back. ha

Me: You fell asleep eh? You must have been exhausted :)

Her: I was. You tire me out you know ;P

Me: Yeah I tend to have that effect.. ;)

Her: Oh do you?

Me: Yes. And I'll definitely tire you out when we meet...
(40 mins pass buy no response I'm getting annoyed)

Her: Why's that?

Me: Well thats for me to know

Her: You stinker

Me: Hey don't be rude now!

Her: I'm not, you are!

Me: haha How am I being rude?

Her: Because you wont tell me!

Me: Well when we're lying down together, we'll see. I think you know the answer. ;)
(14 minutes pass by, ok I'm really getting pissed)

Her: And where are we supposed to be laying down together, huh??
(Pretty much got fed up here)

Me: Ah nothing. Text me later when you get settled. If you want.

( END)

Still no word from her, been about an hour and a half. I don't get it. Earlier on she would send me pictures of her azz and sh!t and tell me how she wanted to lay with me, kiss, massage etc. What's the deal now?

Will update if I ever talk to her again.. :mad:

I mean really... fvck this..

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You pvssied out. I would've went full dirty talk mode and told her exactly what I would do to her. She was probably disappointed so didn't bother responding.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You are getting sucked into texting when you should be making plans with her in person. From OKCupid -> texting is a lateral step, think about it. Keep your missives short and sweet online and save your charm for in-person dates where you can use eye contact and kino. Two weeks of texting is ESPECIALLY a waste of time, but the bottom line is you should always keep texting to a minimum and follow the 2/3 rule.

2. You're coming on too strong.

Me: Well when we're lying down together, we'll see. I think you know the answer. ;)
Cringe worthy. Jumping to "when we're lying down together" sounds desperate. I know you're attempting to make it sexual but it has to be more subtle than this, and again you need to get her in front of you. You played all your cards early bro, there was no push/pull, no DHV, no getting her to qualify.

3. Finally - are you doing approaches in person? Online dating is a fine tool but it should be a supplement. Go out and build your game up doing approaches, day or night.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"let's play it by ear" = not going to hang out

Try to do more approaches IRL instead of online. Not at bars. Out at the mall, supermarket, etc.

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
1. You are getting sucked into texting when you should be making plans with her in person. From OKCupid -> texting is a lateral step, think about it. Keep your missives short and sweet online and save your charm for in-person dates where you can use eye contact and kino. Two weeks of texting is ESPECIALLY a waste of time, but the bottom line is you should always keep texting to a minimum and follow the 2/3 rule.

2. You're coming on too strong.

Cringe worthy. Jumping to "when we're lying down together" sounds desperate. I know you're attempting to make it sexual but it has to be more subtle than this, and again you need to get her in front of you. You played all your cards early bro, there was no push/pull, no DHV, no getting her to qualify.

3. Finally - are you doing approaches in person? Online dating is a fine tool but it should be a supplement. Go out and build your game up doing approaches, day or night.
Thanks for the advice. Appreciate it.

1. She used to text a lot even until now. I just think that text exchange just turned her off. Fell like facepalming myself right now.

2. Yeah it seems like that. Earlier on I tried to act aloof etc. It worked.

3. Yep I do approaches in person. Not very often though, can't go out much. When I do, I may get a couple texts from then then they drop off the face of the earth.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't flirt unless she flirts first... You came on to strong plus you two haven't met up.

-Gripz- said:
Her: I fell asleep trying to text you back. ha

Me: You fell asleep eh? You must have been exhausted :)

Her: I was. You tire me out you know ;P

Me: Yeah I tend to have that effect.. ;) Should of asked her out right here, "You better not be tired "then x date whatever here"

I know you wanna get laid, but since you're not in person you can't use kino or any other method of seduction- which is the most important aspect.

This might of worked in person along with seductive techniques, but texting or calling isn't gonna work most of the time unless you've already met in person and she's in to you. Texting/any other method really only works on the very promiscuous girls though.

If you just want to get laid, and you're resorting to online dating, I would purposely get with girls that show signs of red flags on their profile.

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys, all may not be lost. Something just developed. I'll definitely update this if anything happens. (Hopefully)

Stay Tuned.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Those texts make you come off as desperate. EVen though you haven't gotten laid in awhile, im assuming, you must release your attachment to sex or else it will show and she will be pushed away by it.

Act more subtle, get to the point, less texting and your good :) Good luck man.