"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

I seem to have found my master. This girl is as good as myself at this C+F stuff!

Mister101

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
On Saturday, I had a date with this girl (about HB7) that I met at a quite prestigious party one week ago. Back then, I was kinda drunk and just went ahead and got her number for the heck of it. On some day during the week I was bored and txt-messaged her about whether she could remember me or not.

Surprisingly, she answered back almost immediately. After some msgs back and forth, I suggested that she invite me for a beer on Saturday to make up for her “bad behavior” at the party (She was teasing me about my shirt not being by Polo and it didn’t matter to her that it was Prada, which is about three times as expensive…). I didn’t expect much of the date, as I could barely remember how she looked, I didn’t consider it serious, maybe an opportunity for a ONS, nothing more.

When I arrive in front of the bar where I suggested we meet, she wasn’t there yet. So instead of waiting for her, I decide to take a walk around the block and check out some of the cool stores in the neighborhood. During my walk she calls my cell and wonders where I’m at. I tease her about being scared standing alone in front of a bar and arrive there shortly after.

The date itself goes pretty well, except one thing that I have almost never encountered before: Not only is she responding very well to all my C+F, BUT SHE IS USING THAT STUFF HERSELF! It felt just like she was reading these forums as well! She really created a challenge for me there. After some time (and several beers and a couple of tequila shots, which she payed for) later she decides to head home and invites me to come along.

Back at her place we hit the couch and start watching music videos. Soon, she is in my arms and clearly enjoys being touched by me. I try to get her in a position where I can kiss her, but that’s kinda hard when she rests her head on your chest…All the time we are teasing each other back and forth, but I have to really work for kinda not “losing the battle”.

She radiated all the signals like big pupils all the time, letting me touch her hair, not minding my arm resting on her chest, “accidentally” brushing her arm against my crotch and so on. At about 5 in the morning, when we were both kinda asleep on her couch I decide, it’s time to leave. I ask her whether she would like to meet again some time this week, and we decide on Thursday, as it’s a holiday in Germany. On my way out I give her a hug and quick kiss on the lips.

I am now wondering about two things:

a) I learned how to play C+F, but what to do when you meet a girl that’s equally good at that stuff and is using it, too? Yikes!
b) She is letting me touch her body and enjoys it, but never tries to move into a position that enables me to kiss her and is not responding to my attempts at trying to move her into a better position. What is up with that?

I messed around with a bunch of girls during the last couple of months, but I have this strange feeling that this one might be a keeper for a while…

Sorry if this got a little long, bear with me and let me know what you think.

Mister101
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
play it cool G, this is one of those rare chicks who is chill to hang with, and she's prolly a demon in the sac too ;)

Just imagine, if you can out tease a chick that teases you back, the other AFC chicks will be like shootin fish in a barrel
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
good job, its rare to find a cool chick that can throw CF back in your face... i love chicks like this

ive been in your position, date went well and you are doing a ton of kino on both ends but she puts her head in a position where you CANT go for a kiss (ie-no eye contact b/c watching tv)

this gets really frustrating b/c you know SHE WANTS IT but your like wtf is she doing? lets make out... i even tried to prop up my arm more (she was resting her head on my shouder so she weould look at me lol

i got fed up of this and just grabbed her chin and started making out with her... done this twice and we end up making out amongest other things for a LONG time

next time be like "screw this" and just go for it
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Two Things.

First off, Thats not fair.

Secondly, You suck a$$!

And Thirdly, Does she have any friends in florida?
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
She ain't in a position for you to kiss her.

TICKLE TICKLE! More kino to find out her ticklish parts.

She's laying her head on your shoulder, accidentally slide her head down onto your lap.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Yeah, its awesome to find a girl who is good at flirting back! That's what C&F is after all. It does make you a little uncertain when you first meet such a girl, especially if you view C&F as a tactic rather than fun playfulness. But when the girl participates in the playfulness, it draws you into it and it becomes more natural. I don't even mind it now when a girl "wins" the exchange every once and awhile. I just laugh! It makes them feel good anyway if you've already established that you've got a wicked wit.
 

Mister101

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Thanks for the input, guys. I'll try that tickling thing to get her to move :)

I kinda still have some doubts about her IL, though... I can't really judge at what level it is... If she really had the hots for me, why didn't she bring herself / let herself be brought into a position where I could kiss her?

Do you think it's a bad sign that we didn't kiss (except for goodbye) despite the heavy physical contact all the time?

And by the way, RedKnight04: I doubt she has any friends in Florida, sorry man ;-) But have mercy on a non-native speaker and tell me what "You suck a$$!" means. I'm not sure whether to feel insulted or good about that.

Mister101
 
Last edited:

Ser_i

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
The Netherlands
what else do you want man? this is the best thing ever.. not only does it stimulate you.. it creates certain questions in your had.. and above all! it makes you even better at it!...

ENJOY IT!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top