Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I see why guys get bitter and pissed by how girls Flake...+semi-FR

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i mentioned few days ago in the mature section about meeting up with a 19yr old hot blonde, she agrees to meet up and everything is cool. She texts me early on in the day and confirms shes going to come out and so happens my friend likes her friend also which is older btw, 23yr old. He got her number and everything so he texts her during the day to join us. So tells him yes and was very enthusiastic about it, texting him multiple times and when its time to meet up... She texts him "On my way"...... And as you can already guess, She never shows up. She even texts him "almost there". I get a text from the Blonde "I'm outside, where are you?" I step out of the bar and there she is alone... Im like "Wheres your friend?" She tells me "Oh she said she was on her way" I was thinking hmmm... weird they just didnt come together but i was like ok cool. Im cool with bouncers so i just said this is my GF and walked right in...

Two fvckin hours pass and the chick never shows.... Im focused on the hot blonde, flirting, touchy... but just bothered the fvck outta me that my boy was kinda gettin stood up. Finally he was like "Fvck it bro, ima cab it home, stay with her and ill call tomorrow" Im like "you sure bro? just hang around... get whatever you want on my tab"... Also a cute coworker was there that he knew so i told him to flirt with her and stay.... guess he was too pissed and took off. So once he leaves... i start going to work on the blonde but asked "WTF is up with your friend.. why did she text that she was on her way and never come?".... She smiled and I knew that she knew what was up when she acted like she didnt.... So i said "Dont Bullsh*t me,... Tell me what happened" So she finally tells me that her friend was planning to meet up with another guy the whole time. So im like..."Why in the Fvck, would she then text that shes on her way and almost here??" I mean Fvck man, If your going to flake atleast text something saying your not going to be able to make it or at the very least say something came up last minute. That right there baffled me and reminded me why A LOT of guys have a deep hatred and bitterness about women.

Anyway... As for the 19yr old Hot blonde, She came lookin smokin... As soon as I walked in with her a girl i knew tapped my shoulder and i said a quick hello... No less than 15 seconds.. i turn around and see 3 guys already crowding her. I stepped in and they backed off and walked her to a spot on the side of the bar to order drinks. I worked on her as i would normally but i could tell she was still "young" if you know what i mean... her attitude was still kinda of immature but i still kept it going with the heavy flirting. It got to the point where i was just lookin at her up and down and smirking...as she giggled and looked away saying "Stoppp.... Dont look at me.. im shy" lol Boy was she fvckin cute as hell.... Those blue eyes, long blonde hair and an ass you wouldnt believe. She seemed really outgoing but when i asked her to dance she looked around and seemed so shy and embarrassed, I was like ok cool... lets just chill out... ill get another round of drinks. After some more talk and flirting it seemed like she was unsure of either herself or me, so after a while we left. As we're walking she tells me that she feels i have alot of women im dating and feels she was too boring or too much of a prude for me. I said "huh?" but then i thought about it.... Im thinking i was maybe too aggressive, then again im usually dealing with women in their mid 20's and up and that's my style. I kept on with the touching in the cab and she was touching back... I went in for the kiss... She came close but then giggled and backed away unsure lol im thinking "wTF" I dont remember when i went in for a kiss and it didnt happen.... but after that i just backed off Then she says again.. that im more experienced than her.... After that i made small talk and she went home. Im not even sure its worth pursing further... Should i back off totally? This is why i made a post how to go about younger girls because i had a feeling she could act a bit more "young" than im used to.

Anyway... HB8 brunette called me up few hours ago and meeting her later tonight, shes been initiating a lot of contact so see how this one pans out.

NewToTheGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a good thing that your friend got involved with this. Younger girls tend to be very close with their "BFFs" and are easily influenced by their opinions. Guaranteed they have already had a long conversation analyzing your date, and how your friend got pissed off and left rather than talk to other girls. (And yeah, they probably had a good laugh about it. It's just how women are. Get used to it, or get bitter, lol) Since he kind of acted like a chump, got stood up (even though not his fault) and left with his **** in his hand, you stand a decent chance of getting your impression lumped in with his.

Now its not necessarily a deal breaker, and to play it right you shouldn't even be concerned about it. But you should be aware of it.

The fact that she wouldn't kiss you is a bad sign. Maybe she is a prude. But I've gotten girls like that in my bed (with some effort) on the first night.

If you want to pursue anything with the 19-yr old, there is only one thing you need to do. F-close on her as fast as possible. Do not linger in some hookup-less "dating" zone. This gives her time to talk to her friends and decide to spend time with the (probably) other 20 guys actively pursuing her in some way.

Once you close on her, she will become heavily influenced by the emotions released by the act of hooking up with you. She will question her decision to do so, and justify it by thinking she has feelings for you. And as long as you don't become overeager and up her ass at this point, you "have" her to a certain extent. Her friends' opinions will start to matter to her less and less.

Give it a couple days, and ask her out again. No friend involved this time. Go on an "action" date: play pool, play minigolf, anything besides dinner/movie/sit at a bar. I personally like anything involving minor competition because it naturally allows for touching and playful teasing.

It's always a good idea to have to "randomly" stop at your place at the beginning of the date because you "forgot" something. Not to try and **** her right then, but to establish your house/apt as a clean, safe place in her mind that she would be more likely to return to.

Towards the end of the activity, tell her about a movie or a youtube video or anything interesting you have at your place you'd like to show her. Take her home, gradually escalate. If she resists, pull back for a few minutes, then try again. Stay positive, be funny, and be confident. It's taken me a couple hours before. By the end of it, this girl literally begged for it as I teased her.

Anyway, that's a lot of stuff, lol. But if you want to go after her, that's whats worked for me in the past. Good luck!

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New to the game....you have talent. ...i used the i forgot something at my place routine before...just as you described. I agree it's crucial to hook up fast because like you said...her friends opinions would matter less and less.