"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I see what the problem is with some dudes in here...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Listen...Alot of dudes in here talk about they cant get girls, wakka wakka wakka...Its cause you need to let your damn nuts hang sometimes!...I see dudes on here get at other people for using slang or whatever and it makes me laugh...I go in real life, and I hear dudes talk, they are talking to girls in this professional tone of voice, you know what Im talking about...And the dudes I see like this, they think that if they show that they are so smart, that the girl will like them, thats man logic that doesnt apply to women...

You can see a girl, she can be all smart and whatnot, and you can see a dude who is the same as her try to get at her...And its so funny, cause its like hes trying too hard and he doesnt come off natural at all, and the girl will deny him play, and they cant understand why...I know this one dude, girls say he looks good, but this guy can never talk relaxed with anyone, he doesnt use any slang or loose speech, hes just a boring dude and hes not fun, and he has this air of trying to show that hes better than everyone cause he talks all proper and sh1t...And guess what, he gets no play and he gets mad when these so called "idiots" get play and he gets none...

So what am I saying? Just loosen up, and stop trying to show that you are so much smarter or greater then other dudes...Most girls dont care how much smarter you are unless it gets you money or something...Loosen your speach, it will make you sound more comfortable and it will make you come off like you are being real to the girl...Talking all proper is good for when you need to be professional and thats it...Drop that sh1t and loosen up in other situations...

Now reply...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

smoothiet

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney
ya damn right! when i started i use to portray myself as the clean cut gentleman that i'm, but hardly got me anywhere, then when i started getting my hands dirrty, throwing sexual innuendos around, calling them biatchs (in a mad but cute kind of way) when they try to put their game on me then it began... chicks dig that kind of treatment, i even slap some chick(gently of cuz) when she told me that she did something naughty, and she gasped! and she never got slapped before, and i was the only person who have, and going to get away with it ;)
i have noticed my cousin and few of my friends talking very formal to chicks, and then when i open my mouth to diss the chicks for little things (C&F) they looked at me like i performed a miracle but try to condescend me for acting a "prick" pfftt
this not only works for picking up chicks but also in socialing, whenever i meet anybody, lets say a guy whose a friend of a friend, i just talk like we are like frends since high school, talk ****, check out chicks, all that **** with a stranger and we just become buddies, agree to meet up and intro chicks friends to each other, that is how salespeople get you to buy off them, they portray themself similar to you, so you feel comfortable around them and would generally with them, imagine the possibilities if you can use the same sales persuasion technique on chicks, which u can, becuz i have(maybe you can already guess that i'm salesperson as well :) haha) if you want to go research further, Robert E. Cialdini : Influence and Donald Moine : Unlimited Selling power, the two books recommended by the more senior player's like Ross Jefferies and such
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
great post again....that is true...it seems alot of guys think they need to be like the "country" man.

no..u dont!
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I agree that loosening up is a must, but the best solution in terms of language is to match the person/crowd you are speaking to in a way that is natural to you. In linguistics, this is known as a convergence and is one of the most effective ways of establishing rapport.

Speaking to a highly-educated and articulate person using street vernacular (or vice versa) will create an instant rift between you based on social perceptions of class and education.

As a rule, you should never try to speak more or less formally than your company.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
I tell all the dudes to "just be your true self" if a girl doesn't like it, FINE. There are girls who do.

I know this to be a true as I used to pretend I was better than someone I wasn't and within a month the girl would find out and would think I was a big liar even though I was just trying to show a better side of me. Now that I show my true self I cut through the bullcrap on what kind of girls would be compatible with me or not.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
Listen...Alot of dudes in here talk about they cant get girls, wakka wakka wakka...Its cause you need to let your damn nuts hang sometimes
I'm barely standin, and plus my secondhand say it's midnight
Some Alize and Cristal guaranteed to get right
Like misdemeanors is a small thang
With DJ Quik in this b!tch, I let my balls hang
Runnin through the street lights, cause we like, yo nigga
get your mobb on show em what a G like
Around the corner it's like Vegas, or better yet like Reno
Niggaz poppin, welcome to our casino, cause you and me know
hundred percent like a c-note
Lookin for a b!tch that's half-black and filipino
And when I meet her I'ma offer her some indo
Tounge-kissin on the window of a pearl white limo
Don't wanna be your man, I'm your nigga
Touch me here, I'll get bigger
While I'm diggin I'll get deep into your liver
I'm game type
Love fcukin b!tches in the same night
My words are aphrodisiacs if you say em right
The club be poppin so I'm stoppin at the Fat Burger
Look through the paper it's another black crack murder
The city's full of surprises, you can live or you can die
You can fcuk on the first night, or try, in the late night
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Originally posted by Dirtheart
I agree that loosening up is a must, but the best solution in terms of language is to match the person/crowd you are speaking to in a way that is natural to you. In linguistics, this is known as a convergence and is one of the most effective ways of establishing rapport.

Speaking to a highly-educated and articulate person using street vernacular (or vice versa) will create an instant rift between you based on social perceptions of class and education.

As a rule, you should never try to speak more or less formally than your company.
I see what youre saying, but Im not saying to use slang and Im talking about people who talk all professional all the time to anyone...Its like they are straining on purpose...
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
This is my problem ...

If I didn't mix in some quick witted ****y/funny sometimes sarcastic remarks every one in a while people start to think I am some sort of scientist or politician or someone exceptionally intelligent...

I've done about everything I can to try to change that ... seems to be working to a moderate degree.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Hrm. I definetly see where your coming from.

The way i speak is kind of wierd.

A normal person would say...

"Hey lets go out and have some fun tonight!"

I would say

"Let us prepare for tonights venture, perhaps we will come upon some fine punanja to tap until our balls are content.. werd"

-_-
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Originally posted by rgeere
This is my problem ...

If I didn't mix in some quick witted ****y/funny sometimes sarcastic remarks every one in a while people start to think I am some sort of scientist or politician or someone exceptionally intelligent...

I've done about everything I can to try to change that ... seems to be working to a moderate degree.
How do you talk with your friends?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
How do you talk with your friends?
The problem is that all of the guys that I get along with are also exceptionally intelligent with large vocabularies and sometimes above average computer skills.

I use to hang around all of the guys that were like this,but have stopped hanging around the ones that act like losers and can't get women for the life of them about the same time that I found this website two years ago or so. They tend to talk about dorky subjects like computers and negitive topics such as conspiracy theories and who knows what else. I avoid those conversations anymore.

Anyways, as an example of some of the stuff I do...

There were some mexican girls that were sitting around the lunch table during lunch in the cafeteria at my university. One of them came up and sat down and talked for a little while in spanish, and then left and brought this HUGH stack of food with some doggy bags and stuff on the side..

Well, I saw this as an opportunity to tease her a little...

when she came back I said:

"I was about ready to say 'donde esta la comida', but apparently you have found it already'"

The whole table of girls cracked up and I used it as an opportunity to teased them the entire time I was sitting there. Of course they used the fact that I didn't speak spanish to tease me back, but that was basically the fun of it anyhow.

If I had said that to any other girls they wouldn't have gotten what I ment...
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Originally posted by rgeere
The problem is that all of the guys that I get along with are also exceptionally intelligent with large vocabularies and sometimes above average computer skills.

I use to hang around all of the guys that were like this,but have stopped hanging around the ones that act like losers and can't get women for the life of them about the same time that I found this website two years ago or so. They tend to talk about dorky subjects like computers and negitive topics such as conspiracy theories and who knows what else. I avoid those conversations anymore.

Anyways, as an example of some of the stuff I do...

There were some mexican girls that were sitting around the lunch table during lunch in the cafeteria at my university. One of them came up and sat down and talked for a little while in spanish, and then left and brought this HUGH stack of food with some doggy bags and stuff on the side..

Well, I saw this as an opportunity to tease her a little...

when she came back I said:

"I was about ready to say 'donde esta la comida', but apparently you have found it already'"

The whole table of girls cracked up and I used it as an opportunity to teased them the entire time I was sitting there. Of course they used the fact that I didn't speak spanish to tease me back, but that was basically the fun of it anyhow.

If I had said that to any other girls they wouldn't have gotten what I ment...
1. Damn, I dont know what to say about your friends, cause all my friends are smart, but they know how to loosen their speech...Maybe you should try to hang out with different types of people to see if they rub off on you...

2. As far as what you said to those girls, thats how it is...Some people understand what you say and some dont...Go at the ones who do...
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
You know what, it has nothing to do with the way you talk, it's all about personality. If you act like an arrogant twit, it doesn't matter what you say or how you say it, you'll be perceived as an arrogant twit.

On the flip side, what if all you do is speak slang, does that mean that you're a dope? More than likely not but if that is the way you act, it still doesn't matter how you say it, you still seem like a dope.

No matter how much education you have or how eloquent you speak, all that matters is whether you have an alluring personality.
 
Top