"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

I see a big contradiction

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
When everyone was posting on the Paris Hilton is ugly thread, there was a lot of replies saying how she was hot because of her status, clothes, fame, wealth, etc.

Now, my opinion was that she was unattractive and had no redeeming quality about her like intelligence.

So, for everyone that said she was hot and it was because of the reasons above you are all contradicting yourselves. You post on here saying how much a man makes, his status, etc. don't matter and it is not gonna get you the girl. But, you are all saying you would bang a pretty dumb chick for very superficial reasons such as money and fame. You say you don't want shallow women or golddiggers, but that way of thinking is pretty shallow.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
I don't think many of the guys here think that having a good job and money and dressing nice and being famous wouldn't get you girls. Of couse it would. Its possible to be those things and not get girls (dustin diamond), but all of those things can help immensely.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
her looks are a turn on

her brain is a turn off

her style of dress is a turn on

her job/status is unimportant to me
 

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
2,191
Reaction score
175
You post on here saying how much a man makes, his status, [and looks], etc. don't matter and it is not gonna get you the girl.
Those guys are wrong. Ultimately, in human nature, what is normally considered by humans as "superficial" is often treated by nature as significant, whereas what is considered by humans as "deep" is often treated by nature as unimportant. For anyone who doubts me, which must be a great many, don't worry, I'm going to explain myself relatively soon, in a thread that will be called "Human Nature".
 

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Location
SOCAL
dude quit being in denial. you don't expect me to buy the fact that you're attracted to a womans brain do you? thats the biggest contradiction of them all. a womans intelligence rarely stands in the way and you know it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Well if a woman is dumb it is a complete turn off, so what do you think I feel when a chick is smart? Maybe you don't mind if a girl is an airhead.
 
Top